+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617 LastLast
Like Tree150Likes

Thread: Kat - One World

FORT Fogey

Re: Kat - One World

I think she may be seen as a good contender to take to the end by her alliance because she will be seen as having been dragged along.

She's harmless. A little dim, sure, but not a bad person (at least from what we've seen on the episodes). I kind of find her endearing.
    Shoepie and Photobabe like this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Bit View Post
    Kat made me think of a funny story about a BLT. I have a friend who called in an order at at Subway once. She asked for a BLT. They asked her what she wanted on it and she said, "just mayo." Well, when she got the sandwich home and opened it, it only had bacon and mayo! She called them back and complained and they said she didn't ASK for tomato or lettuce. My friend said she didn't realize that you actually had to order tomato and lettuce when you order a BLT!!!

Sounds like something Kat may do!
    If you mean Kat would have been the Subway worker in the story! I was expecting the story to end with just the mayo!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Kocky_Kamikaze View Post
    Hmmm... I don't think she's dumb. She's just never had the opportunity to use those words nor have been around people who use those words. She's what I call "a plain talker." She expresses herself in a way her circles can understand her. And maybe she'll throw out some doozies that will make us run to the dictionary? Maybe her intelligence lies elsewhere?

Admittedly I have to tax my brain to think about what side my appendix is located (I think it's on the right? Dunno, don't care at the moment) And although I sometimes have to stop to remember if I had an epidural or an episiotomy (maybe it's the epi part of the words) when I had my only child, I could talk forever quite intelligently on many other subjects such as Western and Far Eastern art history and politics.

Just sayin...
    Or maybe you had both! Both pretty common.

But back to Kat--I'm amazed how she still seems to have such pretty hair after all these days supposedly without shampoo....

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Or maybe you had both! Both pretty common.

But back to Kat--I'm amazed how she still seems to have such pretty hair after all these days supposedly without shampoo....
    I am pretty sure they are given biodegradable soap to wash in the ocean. You actually do get clean despite it being salt water, I have done it. I think this happened after many of them contracted skin infections, urinary tract infections and fungus. I am guessing on this; it has never been in print.

It has been many seasons now where their hair looks good and no one rushes to the shower on Ponderosa. They eat and sit around with a beer and chat.

Things have gotten a lot cushier the past couple of seasons on Survivor. They never seem all that emaciated or nasty. I think that when many of the contestants went home and had some medical problems from their experiences, the producers made it easier for them, esp. in the food department. I was remembering Elizabeth (from The View) how she looked like a skeleton.

Yeah, I really liked Kat's hair. Imagine what it will look like in the finale...
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Kat at Tribal Council: "I don't wanna go down as a weak player in Survivor, or a follower!"

Hahahaha! Too late!
    nanaslbkp likes this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    Kat at Tribal Council: "I don't wanna go down as a weak player in Survivor, or a follower!"

Hahahaha! Too late!
    Yes, too late .Although, Christina makes Kat look smart
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    ... Christina makes Kat look smart
    It's definitely a battle for the shallow end of the gene pool.
    nanaslbkp likes this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Kat's hair not looking so great this week---they must be out of that shampoo! And I swear Christina has a little tummy in her bikini that she didn't have at the start of the show! Starvation my foot.

+ Reply to Thread