+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617 LastLast
Like Tree150Likes

Thread: Kat - One World

Re: Kat - One World

Quote Originally Posted by maul52 View Post
    She is not dumb, if u watch the secret scenes on CBS.com you will see that she has a clear understanding of strategy and how the game is being played, as well as her strategy in the game. Does she talk like a 21 year old? Yes, but she is definitely not dumb.
    Well, a BLT does have bacon, and she seemed very surprised her BLT did indeed have bacon. I like her

If I were stuck on a deserted island, and had my choice between a bag of rocks and Kat, I would choose the rocks. I'd have a better chance of an intelligent conversation with the rocks
    She may know alot more about things that nobody has mentioned on this show. Did you Castaway ----WILSON!!!!!!!!!!!!

The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Well, a BLT does have bacon, and she seemed very surprised her BLT did indeed have bacon. I like her
    I didn't know what a BLT was until I went to college and started eating out a lot. I despise tomatoes and BLT's were never part of my family's dinners.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    She may know alot more about things that nobody has mentioned on this show.
    The sun may rise in the East tomorrow, and I might backfire and get pregnant. The thing is, I find both of those scenarios more likely than Kat being able to string two intelligent thoughts together. Let alone carry on an intelligent conversation.
    nanaslbkp likes this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    The sun may rise in the East tomorrow, and I might backfire and get pregnant. The thing is, I find both of those scenarios more likely than Kat being able to string two intelligent thoughts together. Let alone carry on an intelligent conversation.
    The sun will rise in the East tomorrow, just like every other day.

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

Well, I'm beginning to think that she's just young and somewhat naive. She's a nice kid, though.
    sweetpea likes this.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Nina should be here over her. At least Nina seemed smart enough to make a move at this stage.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maul52 View Post
    The sun will rise in the East tomorrow, just like every other day.
    And so it shall!
    2boysmom likes this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Kat made me think of a funny story about a BLT. I have a friend who called in an order at at Subway once. She asked for a BLT. They asked her what she wanted on it and she said, "just mayo." Well, when she got the sandwich home and opened it, it only had bacon and mayo! She called them back and complained and they said she didn't ASK for tomato or lettuce. My friend said she didn't realize that you actually had to order tomato and lettuce when you order a BLT!!!

Sounds like something Kat may do!
    Uncle David likes this.
    When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "Happy." They told me I didn't understand the assignment. I told them they didn't understand life. - John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Bit View Post
    Kat made me think of a funny story about a BLT. I have a friend who called in an order at at Subway once. She asked for a BLT. They asked her what she wanted on it and she said, "just mayo." Well, when she got the sandwich home and opened it, it only had bacon and mayo! She called them back and complained and they said she didn't ASK for tomato or lettuce. My friend said she didn't realize that you actually had to order tomato and lettuce when you order a BLT!!!

Sounds like something Kat may do!
    When I left the UK.I had no idea what a BLT was. I can't remember who asked me if I wanted one, my aunts friend I think. I just said I would love one. I felt so stupid . .I remember thinking god I hope I like this BLT.
    Lil Bit likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I was very annoyed by Kat at the beginning of the season, but I'm enjoying her lightheartedness a little more now. I love how she got the auction back on track! But, I do not like to see Kat and the other power three being so mean Troyzan.

+ Reply to Thread