+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: Tarzan - One World

re: Tarzan - One World

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Nutcase.
    Perhaps. Or perhaps he's trying to standout and be memorable. In any case, he and Troy have my eyes rolling pretty hard.

Tarzan had Jane If you keep dissing the women( the Janes) you are going to be O-U-T

I find this guy to round up the trifecta of absolute jerks remaining in this season, alongside Colton and Alicia (and Troy is rapidly climbing to absolute jerk status too). He bothers me so much! This recent episode alone had my blood boiling, first with his rude tone of voice when he went sour grapes and remarked that the women won reward by luck, then his childish screams of "cheater" at the immunity challenge (he seriously deserved that slap one of the women mentioned), followed by his speaking to Leif as though he were speaking to a dog, and his stupid rant at TC which made no sense, plus the fact he actually defended Colton after Colton's jaw-dropping nasty behavior. I am so ready for this jerkface and his stupid nickname to be kicked the hell out.
    Last edited by Rembrant; 03-12-2012 at 06:20 PM.
    Hyper likes this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    He's entertaining, though - and at least so far, not mean, stupid and arrogant.
    Well, that statement didn't hold for long, did it?

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Well, that statement didn't hold for long, did it?
    Yep. Pretty much lost all respect for him during the last episode. I keep thinking "but he's a doctor, he should be smarter than this". Guess not.
    Lil Bit, sweetpea and Uncle David like this.

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

Re: Tarzan - One World

What particular type of aphasia did they say he has? I know he cannot remember names properly, but the medical term for it?
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

I didnt know he was a plastic surgeon .He keeps getting names muddled up, due to his nominal aphasia He might do someone else's work on you , if you were patient .

What particular type of aphasia did they say he has? I know he cannot remember names properly, but the medical term for it?
    RBM see above
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

I don't think it would affect his ability to perform surgery - he probably has nurses or assistants to keep track of who is supposed to have a tummy tuck and who is getting a new nose. Nominal aphasia is like the "name on the tip of my tongue" feeling you get, but his is more severe. It shouldn't affect his comprehension, reading, writing, etc. And, it's probably one of the reasons that he has a such an extensive vocabulary - it's a coping mechanism to deal with his aphasia.

Fascinating - and it explains some of his perceived "quirkiness".
    nanaslbkp likes this.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Quote Originally Posted by RBmumsie View Post
    I don't think it would affect his ability to perform surgery - he probably has nurses or assistants to keep track of who is supposed to have a tummy tuck and who is getting a new nose. Nominal aphasia is like the "name on the tip of my tongue" feeling you get, but his is more severe. It shouldn't affect his comprehension, reading, writing, etc. And, it's probably one of the reasons that he has a such an extensive vocabulary - it's a coping mechanism to deal with his aphasia.

Fascinating - and it explains some of his perceived "quirkiness".
    Yes I was just joking, I hope you know that.Well you do now sorry I wasnt clear.His extensive vocabulary is wonderful
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

The thing that I find most disturbing was the shot of his hairy body spread out in a reclined position while wearing a Speedo..Shudder!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast