+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree199Likes

Thread: Colton - One World

Re: Colton - One World

Alicia and Tarzan now will be the villains now that Colton is no more!
    Merry Christmas!

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Alicia was a villain even when Clton was in the game.
    holly71, G.G., mesachick and 2 others like this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Just visiting this planet nanaslbkp's Avatar

I am so glad that Colton is gone. I couldn't get over him 'running' the whole show or tribe. I am beginning to think that it is all set up. The other tribe members can't be that stupid...you blindside the biggest A$$..of course without him knowing. How hard can that be? They are all crazy. Now we need to see Alicia gone, I cannot stand that idiot! She is disgusting!
    jucamer likes this.
    The human spirit needs places where nature has not been rearranged by the hand of man.

Quote Originally Posted by nanaslbkp View Post
    I am so glad that Colton is gone. I couldn't get over him 'running' the whole show or tribe. I am beginning to think that it is all set up. The other tribe members can't be that stupid...you blindside the biggest A$$..of course without him knowing. How hard can that be? They are all crazy. Now we need to see Alicia gone, I cannot stand that idiot! She is disgusting!

ITA

I think they would have kept Colton in the game and taken him to the final since he was such a piece of work.
    There's no place like home!

I have read quite a few of the exit interviews that Colton has given. In one of them they asked him why he thought that no one tried to blindside him, especially while he was on the tribe with just the men. Colton said that they were afraid to, because he kept saying that he would use his HII (because he did not feel safe), and that meant that whoever he voted for would be the one going home. And he said that none of them wanted to be the person going home and were therefore intimidated.

What bothers me the most is that Colton is out there basically campaigning to get a chance to return to Survivor in the future. I just hope that CBS is not EVEN considering this, because I think that it would send the wrong message in a time when bullying is a hot topic. You should never reward a bully, in any capacity. It would be a mistake. The huge majority from those commenting are adamantly against seeing Colton return, so I hope CBS is listening.

Part of bullying another person is done using words to hurt them. Courtney of the Bachelor and now Colton both want to explain the way they talked to and about the others on their respective shows as just their sarcastic sense of humor. I am not convinced that either of these people really "get it". Amazingly neither of these two expected the backlash that they got, which is interesting in itself.
    Last edited by Longhornfan; 03-25-2012 at 12:32 PM.

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

Colton did an interview with Reality TV. Here's the link: 'Survivor' Colton Cumbie talks health scare, game play, bad behavior - Survivor News - Reality TV - Digital Spy

However, I was struck by his answer to one of the questions:

Do you have any particular regrets about the way you played the game?
    "I regret the way I handled the Bill situation - I need to explain that the only issue I had with Bill is that he was kind of obnoxious and loud and I didn't think he was very funny, but I'm not here to belittle him any more than I already had. I just felt like he was going to get to the end, use his financial status as a means to say, 'I deserve to win because I need this money'. If I was sitting in the jury and I had others who were better off and then Bill, who needs the money, obviously you're going to give it to him because it's human nature. I took it to a level it never should have gone to. I regret my remarks to him, Christina, to Lief. At the same time, I'm glad that I did it because I got to see myself in others' eyes and become a better person. Had I not done that on Survivor, I probably would have gone through life thinking it was okay."

So, he's saying that yes, that was him being normal when he was being so nasty. And he's GLAD he did it because it made him a better person. How childish and what a jerk.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Whatever. I don't believe a word coming out of his mouth. He's trying to cover his butt, & I doubt anyone is buying it!

I had to laugh when he said about Christina ~ or he might have said it to her, I can't recall 100% ~ but he said "I hate your face". I didn't laugh b/c it was funny, but because it was sooo juvenile! That's something I've heard kids ~ under the age of 10 ~ say when they're being mean to other kids. I just found it sad/funny that a 21 y/o would say something so childish & be serious. He's such a twit.
    sweetpea likes this.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

More and more disgusting people are being exposed thanks to Reality TV, (the Housewives may be the standard bearer here) but Colton really has become the poster child for this phenomenon.
    AZChristian, nanaslbkp and jucamer like this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Good riddance to bad rubbish. I don't believe a word of his explanations or excuses.
    I'm just glad he didn't make the jury so I don't have to see his face again (hear that, Survivor? Never again, please)
    Well, there is the reunion...ugh. Hopefully Jeff won't focus the whole show on him, he's vile.

So VERY glad he's gone.

+ Reply to Thread