+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 37 FirstFirst ... 202122232425262728293031323334353637 LastLast
Like Tree383Likes

Thread: 12/18 Finale Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

Re: 12/18 Finale Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I thought Russell was a stinker at the reunion. I'll take Brandon over Russell any day. And, I'm sorry if the rest of the family is giving Brandon flack over his performance. Why don't THEY audition and try to spend 35+ days in that environment and see how THEY perform? Families should be supportive.
    GabbyG, jadewarlock and ilja like this.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Now that Sophie has won a million dollars I hope she buys herself some good full length mirrors and sees that she has horrible posture and get a good Pilates instructor and learns to stand up straight.
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Now that Sophie has won a million dollars I hope she buys herself some good full length mirrors and sees that she has horrible posture and get a good Pilates instructor and learns to stand up straight.
    She might now be able to afford that Magic Mirror - if only we all could afford it, ya know?
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Quote Originally Posted by RBmumsie View Post
    Why don't THEY audition and try to spend 35+ days in that environment and see how THEY perform? Families should be supportive.
    I thought Papa Hantz's family visit was as big an 'audition' as we've ever seen by a family member. Shudder.

FORT Fogey

You know, some people have posture issues because they have medical issues that Pilates isn't necessarily going to correct. I happen to be one of them. The problem isn't severe, and it doesn't interfere with my day to day life, but I can't tell you how irritating it is to be told to stand up straight, when standing up as straight as some people would like me to stand isn't a matter of being lazy or not having a good enough Pilates instructor. As a matter of fact, I work out regularly, but I could work out 24/7 and buy a dozen full length mirrors and still not achieve perfect posture.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    LUV Tom Westman! I'll always think of him as the perfect Survivor!
    He was the fireman, right? If so, I liked him too.
    jadewarlock likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    You know, some people have posture issues because they have medical issues that Pilates isn't necessarily going to correct. I happen to be one of them. The problem isn't severe, and it doesn't interfere with my day to day life, but I can't tell you how irritating it is to be told to stand up straight, when standing up as straight as some people would like me to stand isn't a matter of being lazy or not having a good enough Pilates instructor. As a matter of fact, I work out regularly, but I could work out 24/7 and buy a dozen full length mirrors and still not achieve perfect posture.
    Most folks I know have crappy posture because they slouch in front of a computer all day long.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    He was the fireman, right? If so, I liked him too.
    He was the fireMAN
    mom2 and AZChristian like this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Most folks I know have crappy posture because they slouch in front of a computer all day long.
    I know a lot of folks with poor posture who aren't computer junkies. Honestly, I don't think it's fair to criticize Sophie's posture...she won Survivor. She won 3 Immunity Challenges (one against the Great and Powerful Oz). She earned her props.
    jadewarlock likes this.

I constantly have to remind myself to sit up straight. My natural inclination is the slouch, unfortunately.
    I liked the fact that Sophie wasn't a girly-girl. She certainly didn't try to use her feminine wiles to get further in the game (coughPARVATIcough). She's pretty blunt and perhaps not the most physically fit person there, but she did win her fair share of Immunity challenges, I'll give her that.

+ Reply to Thread