+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 37 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728293031323334 ... LastLast
Like Tree383Likes

Thread: 12/18 Finale Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 12/18 Finale Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Now that the legendary Coach's Survivor journey may be complete, I would love to see him again, on another show. Maybe a Celebrity Apprentice or Amazing Race.
    Never on The Amazing Race....there is enough crossovers there all ready. Let us be done with returning cast on Survivior or The Amazing Race, put them on Big Brother (I do not watch that show)
    Mimzy, Lil Bit, sweetpea and 3 others like this.
    There's no place like home!

I fell asleep during the Ozzy love fest, guess I lost interest...just wondering what I missed. Edna is preggers? Cool! Did they talk to Whitney/Keith at all? Did they talk to any of the pre jury boots? Also heard that Ozzy got the fan fave, which is ok I guess.
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

Jeff chatted with Whitney and Keith and mentioned that she was "in a relationship" but I don't recall them saying that she was married.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

I almost forgot to mention my favorite part of tribal council--when Sophie revealed that the hidden immunity necklace had been found earlier by Albert and Coach and they hid it, then "refound" it later when Brandon started looking for it.

Brandon looked like someone hit him between the eyes with a two by four. I laughed so hard at his dumbstruck expression...rofl!
    Shoepie and mushybrain like this.

To the Point

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    Wow, they are ROASTING Coach!! They are calling him on his "honour and integrity" and his Godliness and his complete bull-pucky.
    Nobody is buying what he is selling.

LOVED Rick's comments. Loved how he said what he wanted to say and didn't give them a chance (except Sophie really) to defend themselves.

And Brandon OWNED Albert.
    The way Brandon handled the final Tribal and the reunion show actually made me like him a little bit and feel compassion for him a whole lot. I think it is really sad that he would feel like such an outcast in his own family over a game. Brandon is young and very immature in many ways. I admire him for really trying to be a better man. I actually wanted to give him a big hug watching the reunion show.

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    I almost forgot to mention my favorite part of tribal council--when Sophie revealed that the hidden immunity necklace had been found earlier by Albert and Coach and they hid it, then "refound" it later when Brandon started looking for it.

Brandon looked like someone hit him between the eyes with a two by four. I laughed so hard at his dumbstruck expression...rofl!
    I said last night that Sophie "speared" Coach with that one. I felt sorry for Brandon, I really did - it was like kicking a puppy. But Coach's expression was priceless, like "Oh, crap!"

Sophie took of the gloves and offered up one of the best F3 arguments (speeches/answers) I've seen in a long time.
    sclilred1 likes this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    Really Bad Ideas for Television Shows:

1)A Hantz Family Christmas
    2)Hantz Across the Water: The Hantz Family Vacations in Europe
    3)Extreme Family Makeovers: The Hantzes
    4)119 Hantzes and Counting: The Hantz Family Reunion
    5)THS: The Hantzes
    6)Brandon and Russell Take Texarkana
    7)To Tell The Truth...Or Not So Much, starring Brandon and Russell Hantz
    Ooh, where can I sign up for the Hantz Network? I'll call Comcast and see if it can be added to my cable lineup!
    cablejockey and Moontat like this.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    I have to say, I liked Sophie but that did make me want to smack her. That challenge was anyone's game, you could be almost done and have your stack fall and be back at square one. Pretty uncool of her to demand that he basically bow out of competing to help her win. She definitely didn't ask nicely either.

I seem to recall she also demanded he drop off the rope for her to go by on the next challenge as well.
    Yes she is pretty demanding and expects to be obeyed! Funny thing is that Albert didnt even find it insulting until Ozzie brought it to his attention later. She was a 'mean girl' and like most, got her own way.

Quote Originally Posted by NCLurker View Post
    The way Brandon handled the final Tribal and the reunion show actually made me like him a little bit and feel compassion for him a whole lot. I think it is really sad that he would feel like such an outcast in his own family over a game. Brandon is young and very immature in many ways. I admire him for really trying to be a better man. I actually wanted to give him a big hug watching the reunion show.
    I have always liked him. I think the editing dept has very creative side. I enjoyed Cochran's talk with Jeff, some of the others were boring.
    Ozzy is such a good looking guy, its obvious he's at one with nature. I wish he had won.
    Moontat likes this.

Did Albert remind anyone else of Sash? About midway through this season, Albert started reminding me a lot of Sash from Survivor: Nicaragua, whose sleazy double-dealing caught up with him in the end, causing him to get no votes in the final tribal council.

+ Reply to Thread