+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 37 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast
Like Tree387Likes

Thread: 12/18 Finale Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 12/18 Finale Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Ozzy's arrogance! "I beat myself"
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Congratulations, Sophie! Now you can afford a nice makeover!!!
    Ouch.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Wow, Ozzy really gave Sophie props there, saying she was incredibly intelligent and physically powerful and really the biggest threat he had over and above the other guys.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood View Post
    I would love to see that. Rick would take the troll down.
    And he'd probably do it without saying a word--he'd just stand up, lean over, cold cock Russell, and sit back down. And his hat would never move. It would be great.
    Mimzy, mom2, sweetpea and 4 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    And he'd probably do it without saying a word--he'd just stand up, lean over, cold cock Russell, and sit back down. And his hat would never move. It would be great.
    Oh, I'd pay to see a season of that!!
    Mimzy likes this.

FORT Fogey

Have 400 people really played this game? Wow. I know towns with fewer people than have played Survivor.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    Wow, Ozzy really gave Sophie props there, saying she was incredibly intelligent and physically powerful and really the biggest threat he had over and above the other guys.
    Yes, and then he said he beat himself in that challenge, not that Sophie beat him. In my opinion, he only complimented Sophie because she won the challenge...after he beat himself and just didn't perform.

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    Russell is in the audience and is going to tell what he thinks of Brandon's playing!
    OMG NOOOOOOOOOO not the troll....I could go the rest of my last without seeing him again...I know I am gonna get a lot of flack so I am ducking but I really wish Brandon or Cochran would win fan favorite.....I know Brandon had no control on his emotions but I think he was trying to redeem his family name....but on the other hand Brandon is to me just a baby..he is 19 years old and truthfully most of us don't have that much control over our emotions at that point in our lives....IMO he tried too hard and he just couldnt' handle it....as for Chochran the reason I would like to see him winning it is because he was treated so badly

someone up thread said coach would get 100K for coming in 2nd do they do that all the time???? just curious
    captain likes this.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

I think when he said he 'beat himself' he was referring to blowing the huge lead he had going into the puzzle. He froze, messed up, lost his focus and it cost him. I don't think he was trying to insult her at all. She looked like she was ok with his compliment.
    Shoepie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    OMG NOOOOOOOOOO not the troll....I could go the rest of my last without seeing him again...I know I am gonna get a lot of flack so I am ducking but I really wish Brandon or Cochran would win fan favorite.....I know Brandon had no control on his emotions but I think he was trying to redeem his family name....but on the other hand Brandon is to me just a baby..he is 19 years old and truthfully most of us don't have that much control over our emotions at that point in our lives....IMO he tried too hard and he just couldnt' handle it....as for Chochran the reason I would like to see him winning it is because he was treated so badly

someone up thread said coach would get 100K for coming in 2nd do they do that all the time???? just curious
    I'd have no problem at ALL with Brandon or Cochran winning the Fan Favorite

Or Dawn, or Rick...I'm thinking that's it, though

+ Reply to Thread