+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213
Like Tree127Likes

Thread: 12/14 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 12/14 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Tilden thanks for your thoughts. I would never want to argue about Rob with anyone. I totally get that he's a really polarizing figure, some love him and some hate him. That's totally cool. Hopefully he has now won the game and he won't be on the show again. I don't think the fans of Survivor could stand that to happen! I do wish him well, though (even though he cheers for the Boston Bruins and they beat my beloved Canucks for the Stanley Cup last year....BRob and I would never be able to talk hockey )

Yes, wasn't that trailer hilarious?? It was just so, so BAD that it was awesome! Do you think he takes that whole thing seriously, or is it kind of having fun? I just don't know when it comes to Coach.

I do appreciate that within this show/game (what have you) there are people who are going to lie and backstab to get to the end. These people may be totally upright and trustworthy people in their real lives, but they may do things during their time on the show that others will condemn and while that is unfortunate, it's part of the way Survivor is. So, having said that, within the context of the game and having it be a quest for a million dollars, I have NO PROBLEM with Coach lying to Brandon or betraying their alliance. Plus, he's not as obnoxious about it as Russell was on his show. However the whole "honour and integrity" mantra is getting old, Coach. Own your vileness!!

Re: 12/14 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    By the way, speaking of stupid decisions this season, wasn't it Albert who found the HII, not Coach, only he then handed it over to Coach? I'm guessing Albert doesn't think that may have been the best decision anymore.
    I think that would be a safe bet.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213