+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: 12/7 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: 12/7 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I think this sums it up. Pretty boring imo , I just hope the final tribal council will be good, I dont holdout though
    Boring for us but a testament to how well Coach has played. He has been a strong leader this season. So when the game is played well by someone the viewers suffer. Robs season (love him) was boring to many because of the same thing.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

I kind of agree with you, Shoepie. However, bringing back people who have played multiple times (they've got experience and reputations) tends to create an almost cult-like mentality. Either to love them or to hate them (as was in Russell's case). The stage for them to greatly succeed of greatly fail is set before they get there (lately, anyway). I still wish they'd leave losers in the past and have all newbies every time.
    Fanny Mare and sparklete like this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

FORT Fogey

^^^ I think they get that now. Next season will have a refreshing new format.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    ^^^ I think they get that now. Next season will have a refreshing new format.
    I think so as well .Remember when they had to eat weird things, I sort of liked that bit. LOL

Edna grossed me out when she told Albert and Sophie what she was willing to eat (of Coach's) in order to sway them to vote out Brandon and give her one more day on Survivor. I seem to remember that Coach said the very same thing about Edna earlier in the show - to emphasize just how loyal she was to him. He told them back then that she would always vote just as he told her to and that she was expendable.

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan View Post
    Edna grossed me out when she told Albert and Sophie what she was willing to eat (of Coach's) in order to sway them to vote out Brandon and give her one more day on Survivor. I seem to remember that Coach said the very same thing about Edna earlier in the show - to emphasize just how loyal she was to him. He told them back then that she would always vote just as he told her to and that she was expendable.
    Gross! I meant bugs when I said weird things, or strange fruits etc from where they are living

Ugh, I still remember Survivor Africa when they had to drink cow's blood - fresh from the cow.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Quote Originally Posted by AJane View Post
    I'm at Sr. playing the game for his boy.
    Someone has to because Brandon sure isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by march View Post
    Someone has to because Brandon sure isn't.
    Sr. is a little late. He should have put the "fear of god" into his little boy before he headed for the games. I didn't catch any "look, doofus, as we discussed beforehand..." Sr. should be happy Brandon made it this far. He made at least final 5, and I assume there's a decent compensation for that. Probably more than he could have made back home during that time.

The gross food challenges were the most fun/horrifying when it was the loved ones doing them. I think many of the contestants aren't that bothered by *something* to eat even if totally disgusting.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I think so as well .Remember when they had to eat weird things, I sort of liked that bit. LOL
    I had forgotton about that. I loved that too! It repelled and fascinated me at the same time.

+ Reply to Thread