+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: 12/7 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

He activates my yummy!!!! yourefired's Avatar

Re: 12/7 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Next week's previews have me a bit worried. Looks like Ozzy could lose the redemption island challenge. I hope not. At this point the only redemption (pun intended) in this game would be for Ozzy to come back and take the million. Anyone else would just be a yawn. Hopefully it's just a tease.

I kind of wonder why Coach would even entertain taking Ozzy to the final 3. He has to know he'd lose. I don't even think he has Edna's vote now. Actually, I think Coach will lose to Albert or Sophie either. He won't lose to Brandon and maybe not Rick. But I am really thinking Coach is playing for 3rd (second if he takes Brandon).
    Geisha Ninja Sparkle Dance
    Twirling Ninja Sparkle Dance

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

I'm the opposite. It probably is a tease, but would like for Ozzy to go anyway.

FORT Fogey

Ozzy's made it clear, despite what he's said to Coach, that he wouldn't take him to the final three.

I think whether Coach could win or not depends on who else is in the final three (and what they've done by that point) and whether the jury decides to vote based on whom they think played harder or whom they liked better. It's always tough to tell which way they'll decide to go.

CRAP! I so wanted Cochran to win that duel.
    march, Rattus, jucamer and 3 others like this.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

I really wanted to have Brandon go this episode. Does he realize that there is no way he will ever win Survivor? And to really insult Brandon he is no Christian he is a hypocrite.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood View Post
    CRAP! I so wanted Cochran to win that duel.
    Well, Cochran has the distinction of being the dude that almost beat Ozzy. It was pretty close and looked like he had it for a while.

I wonder if Cochran plays horseshoes.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

He activates my yummy!!!! yourefired's Avatar

I can't see any of the Savaii 5 voting for Coach. I also can't imagine Edna voting for him. She was the only one who was nice to him at first and he didn't even give her a courtesy vote. She's an emotional player. She will take it personally and vote for someone else. I believe the only way Edna would vote Coach is if it were a final 2 with Brandon. The opposing tribe sees him as a cult leader. IMO Coach made a bad move by keeping his tribe together. Stacking the jury with so many of the opposing tribe is stacking the jury against himself. I can easily see Sophie or Albert beating him. If he takes both, he probably gets 3..

If Ozzy goes to the end, he has 4 votes for sure. He also might scoop up Edna. Like I said, she's emotional. I also think Cochran will vote for Ozzy if he gets a chance. The most of Coach's tribe that will be on the jury is 4. So Ozzy's tribe will decide the winner. Cochran is of course a wild card, but I think he learned his lesson and will vote with Savaii. The only thing that MIGHT sway him is them trying to help him in the challenge. Still, I think Ozzy's civility to him on RI will help sway him more.

In the end, I think Ozzy has shown himself to be both tough and gracious (on RI at least). He and Albert are my two favorites left. Albert is just eye candy though. I don't like his work ethic and how he's blindly followed Coach. Did the cast this year not watch Rob's season and see the cult like control he had? If they did, they didn't learn jack. Realistically the ugre should have been to oust the vets early and play among themselves. I wonder when a tribe is going to get that if the current format continues.
    CrazyDutchWoman likes this.
    Geisha Ninja Sparkle Dance
    Twirling Ninja Sparkle Dance

No one is making moves :/ dayum, xD I thought Russell would be the one coming for the visit. Coach would be stupid to bring Ozzy at the end he would lose.

Coach would be stupid to bring Ozzy to the final two, Ozzy would definitely win over him....Sophie is the only one that i am slightly rooting for lol

FORT Regular

man. I went from not minding at the start of the season to praying she gets booted off tonight. BEYOND annoying and whiny. I get that you're getting booted and are scrambling but it's a GAME. A GAME. Taking it so personally and crying and comparing it to an abusive husband. REALLY?

+ Reply to Thread