+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree114Likes

Thread: 11/30 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 11/30 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Oh, Bill get over yourself with the eye roll every time Cochran talked. Like you wouldn't have done the same thing if you were in his place.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Oh, Bill get over yourself with the eye roll every time Cochran talked. Like you wouldn't have done the same thing if you were in his place.
    Who is Bill? I dont recall him at all. This most be the most unmemorable lot( for me)

Last edited by Fanny Mare; 12-01-2011 at 09:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Who is Bill? I dont recall him at all. This most be the most unmemorable lot( for me)

Jim on the jury did a lot of eyerolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    Jim on the jury did a lot of eyerolling.
    Okay him I know. Thank You Brooks Yes, he did seem to eye roll and make faces( sure to get face time on camera)

Jim was definitely mugging it up for the camera. They were all so gleeful after Cochran got booted though, and then almost walked into the fire and off the edge of the set. Yikes.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    Jim was definitely mugging it up for the camera. They were all so gleeful after Cochran got booted though, and then almost walked into the fire and off the edge of the set. Yikes.
    Like only he could. LOL poor Cochran. He was elated Jeff put out his torch

He activates my yummy!!!! yourefired's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stump View Post
    If he had picked a purple rock (a very good chance) you would have said the same thing of his other move. Truth is he was done either way and likely to go 7th regardless of what he did. At least this way he had a chance and a hope that someone would do something to keep him in longer.

If there was no purple rock I'd agree with you but the fact that by sticking with his tribe he was giving himself a decent chance to go home himself or to be on the smaller tribe. Yes, the odds were in his favor but that's a lot to risk.
    Cochran, is that you? LOL

Actually no, I don't think it was such a good chance. There were 10 people drawing rocks. That's only a 10% chance he'd draw the purple rock. Any of us would place a bet if we had a 90% shot at winning. But he took that 10% chance and gambled and lost. It was a BAD gamble because there was a 90% chance he would go out no higher than 6th in the pecking order either way.

Now there was of course a chance that the numbers could have still gone to the Kool Aid Family but there were 6 of them and 4 of the Cool Kids drawing rocks. I personally would like those odds. Of course I'm not Ivy League educated so maybe they teach logic differently up there........

And the cockroach also had he miraculously made it to the end in essence gave away the game by switching. I'm surprised Coach didn't drag him to the end to assure a win. WTF on his old tribe is going to vote for him? That one move not only cost him 6th place at worst but also cost him the million.

It's always dumb to downgrade yourself. He went from #6 on one team to #7 on another. I wouldn't have traded even with a purple rock unless I could guarantee myself #4.

I'll also add to other dumb plays this year that are probably top 12 all time dumbest Survivor moments:

Ozzy volunteering to go to Redemption. They would have gotten rid of Cochran and scooped up Christine. She hated those people especially coach.
    Also Ozzy using the HII on anyone but himself was DUMB! It wasn't a tribal game at that point. He should have held on to that thing like his life depended on it. Turns out he needed it a couple rounds later. If he'd held on to it, he might have saved himself and won the next few challenges a la Terry (best Survivor ever IMO). It's moves like that that make me think Ozzy doesn't deserve the game, but if he wins all the way out, then it's a no brainer that he does stupid moves and all.
    KatesMom likes this.
    Geisha Ninja Sparkle Dance
    Twirling Ninja Sparkle Dance

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post

OK, OK, it was Jim, I just can't remember most of the names this season.
    jucamer likes this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    I did have to laugh that Cochran used a Johnny Fairplay tatic, even though it did not work..............let me stay because it is my birthday in 2 days, but in actuality it had passed months ago.I thought it was a dumb ploy and was glad to see it did not work. I think that Albert would have sent someone else on the massage and he could have then discussed getting rid of Coach, but with Brandon still there he was not able to bring up the subject.
    Instead of going for 'good guy' points by giving Cochran his reward, Albert should have sent Coach and Brandon for the massage and then gathered the rest of the group together to strategize getting those two out next. Or, at least getting Coach out next. He didn't gain anything by giving Cochran the massage when they all knew he was leaving the same episode.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    Last night when Brandon was crying and going on and on about how he struggles with good and evil...I swear that kid is a serial killer in the making. He is so unbalanced. For most of us, being good isn't a challenge. We have our moments, but the good wins out more often than not. He's so conflicted and has something dark in him, obviously. Honestly, I'd be a little bit afraid of him. If (when) he snaps, it won't be pretty.

I get a similar feeling about his "dark side." He seems very disturbed and there is a lot going on inside of him apparently, that torments him. Scary, and sad.

Cochran was fun to watch, even as he crashed and burned. I wanted to like him, or just root for the underdog, or something. Not sure, because he's not really like-able! Who was it that wrote his full name on the card - that was good!

Watching Mowgli on Redemption Island has been entertaining, and he seems to be thriving out there. Good luck to Cochran - that will be a fun duel to watch.

Coach certainly has made some progress in redeeming himself this season. He's really not as annoying as he was before, but I have to say I miss some of the far-fetched stories! He's not even been shown to be on anyone's radar for voting out - wow!

+ Reply to Thread