+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree54Likes

Thread: Survivor24: One World **spoilers and speculation**

Survivor24: One World **spoilers and speculation**

Not sure where to post this, so please feel free to remove/move if need be.

Reality Blurred is posting next Survivor 24 spoilers. I actually LIKE the idea. It will be men versus women, but they all live on one beach and interact with each other, making post merge life pretty interesting. Apparently, they are trying to eliminate the post merge tribe pick-offs if one tribe dominates challenges. I like it!

Survivor One World: men vs. women on one beach for the show's 24th season + reality blurred
    Shoepie and Fanny Mare like this.

Re: Season 24. Survivor: One World

It might be nice to change it up .I will watch ( and kvetch) regardless
    Kocky_Kamikaze likes this.

Something new!
    jucamer likes this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Sounds like a great idea!

I am going to add spoilers to your title just to be safe, though.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

FORT Regular

Re: Survivor24: One World **spoilers and speculation**

Thanks for the pots. I'm a little confused by paragraph if someone can help me out.:

The “one world” twist represents another change to Survivor’s fundamental structure, but it’s not completely out of left field, of course, since we had Survivor Thailand’s fake merge. Like Redemption Island, though, which was a version of the Outcasts twist, this puts everyone on notice from day one rather than surprising them with it later. And this maintains the structure of the game, with two tribes competing, it just increases interaction that makes the post-merge game less likely to remain tribe versus tribe.
    I have watched everyone survivor season but man am I confused. Any help would be much appreciated.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    Thanks for the pots. I'm a little confused by paragraph if someone can help me out.:

I have watched everyone survivor season but man am I confused. Any help would be much appreciated.

It is a poorly written paragraph.

They will have two seperate tribes, one all women and one all men. Instead of having their camps far apart, they will be on the same beach. They will maintain their seperate tribes in competitions but since they will all be interacting with each other in daily life it is going to affect the dynamics of the game and more specifically the merge.

I love this idea!
    Last edited by Shoepie; 11-30-2011 at 06:19 AM.

Years ago, I told my husband that they should have everyone live together, and draw names (or sticks or stones or whatever) when it came time for challenges to determine teams. It would totally mess with the dynamics :-) But this is a good start!
    Shoepie and Fanny Mare like this.

If it is men v. women, then the challenges can't be nearly as athletic (unless the guy tribe is a bunch of Cochrans). More like the sissy Redemption Island challenges. All living together sounds like a good plan. I would prefer they remix the tribes routinely.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post

Just to further clarify, as Thailand was one of the seasons I watched (and really didn't like because it was the first time I thought both of the F2 really stunk). I remember this one - Jeff basically told them about halfway through that they would be living together. He worded it very carefully. Everyone assumed he meant they had merged. So they went back to the joint camp and the low people on the totem pole started scheming. Once it was time for the immunity challenge, he told them to get with their teams and they looked at him like he had two heads. Someone asked what he meant, since they had merged. He gave them a funny look and said to them "I never said you had merged, I said you would now be living together". Needless to say, the ones who had schemed were screwed and promptly voted out when their teams went to tribal council.

I actually cant wait to see this Survivor. its like Survivor, but.... new. IMO, all the reality shows need to take notice of what Survivor is doing. Make changes, even slight ones.

One big thing being rumored too..... no returning players. FINALLY.
    waywyrd and Katydyd like this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast