+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree54Likes

Thread: Survivor24: One World **spoilers and speculation**

Re: Survivor24: One World **spoilers and speculation**

How reliable are these spoilers? Anyone know? I just want him gone, pre-jury so we don't have to see his eyerolls and mugging for the camera every week. I want him GONE.
    SugarMama and Fanny Mare like this.

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    So...I don't want to get too giddy...does this mean the nasty queen will be gone within two episodes?
    We can only hope SugarMama. That is one eposide no one will want to miss.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetBex View Post
    The timeline itself is not confused, just slightly off in the spoiler terms as the sucks folk are just using scs and reporter rumours as far as I am aware. I havent read sucks forums for a week or so now so I might check later for new stuff.

Around episode one onwards I posted the spoilers

Episode 1 - Kourtney gone (Correct)

Episode 2 - Nina gone (Correct)

Episode 3 - Matt gone (Correct)

Episode 4 - Monica gone (Incorrect as Bill goes but if we shift the spoilers around we can assume who goes next as Bill was one of the next to leave anyway)

Episode 5 - Swap has all but been confirmed for weeks now. Colton/Monica leave

Episode 6 - Whoever out of Colton/Monica didnt leave last week leaves here
    The person missing in this, to me, is Chelsea. Aren't there reports that she isn't seen after the first few episodes. We know she made the swap, if it happens next week - but where does she fit in with Monica and Colton?

FORT Fogey

There don't seem to be any leaks this season, yet anyway. Sucks is getting what they have from studying screen caps. Interest in this show has taken a dive so the spoiler situation is lacking.

Not quite, in my opinion. It's not so much about challenges as the Tribal Councils. In Survivor One (Borneo), when the merge happened, the tribe with the fewer members was the Pagong tribe. Each member was systematically voted out by the other tribe until Colleen, the last surviving Pagong was gone. Ever since then, when one tribe has the numbers at the merge (there is no real "merge" - they remain in their respective tribes and target the other), they take out the smaller tribe at each Tribal Council until they're all gone.

That was started in Season One and continues to this day (almost always, anyway). You don't want your tribe to be Pagonged!
    Just a slight nitpick. On the first season, the tribes were at equal strength coming into the merge. But Pagong didn't understand (had no clue really) about the benefit of alliances, so they didn't align their votes and target one member of the Tagi tribe. The four Tagis in the alliance, however, all voted for Gretchen and she received a plurality of votes, as the rest of the players on both tribes voted all over the place. It was a watershed moment, when the non-allied players realized that something more was going on with the game than they had considered previously. And of course, once Pagong lost their first member, they didn't have the numbers to recoup, although I think it still took them a few more votes to realize that they needed to form an alliance with the Tagi outsiders to defeat Rich's alliance, and by then it was too late.

Does nobody remember Dr. Sean's alphabet voting strategy?

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat View Post
    Just a slight nitpick. On the first season, the tribes were at equal strength coming into the merge. But Pagong didn't understand (had no clue really) about the benefit of alliances, so they didn't align their votes and target one member of the Tagi tribe. The four Tagis in the alliance, however, all voted for Gretchen and she received a plurality of votes, as the rest of the players on both tribes voted all over the place. It was a watershed moment, when the non-allied players realized that something more was going on with the game than they had considered previously. And of course, once Pagong lost their first member, they didn't have the numbers to recoup, although I think it still took them a few more votes to realize that they needed to form an alliance with the Tagi outsiders to defeat Rich's alliance, and by then it was too late.

Does nobody remember Dr. Sean's alphabet voting strategy?
    I remember that Gretchen (an Air Force Survival Trainer) said if she'd known what the show was really about (alliances and scheming) she'd not have done it. Yeah, they believed it was going to be a "real merge" - wasn't it Richard's plan to stick together and vote off the others? I can't remember for sure, but that's what I seem to recall (that was sooooo long ago )
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    How reliable are these spoilers? Anyone know? I just want him gone, pre-jury so we don't have to see his eyerolls and mugging for the camera every week. I want him GONE.
    Ditto!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I remember that Gretchen (an Air Force Survival Trainer) said if she'd known what the show was really about (alliances and scheming) she'd not have done it. Yeah, they believed it was going to be a "real merge" - wasn't it Richard's plan to stick together and vote off the others? I can't remember for sure, but that's what I seem to recall (that was sooooo long ago )
    It is hard to remember, how many did they merge with? Ten or twelve? I know that at least one player on Tagi, Dr. Sean, was voting alphabetically for the Pagong tribe, so I'm pretty sure that the whole Tagi tribe wasn't in on the concept of alliances from the start of the merge. I always wondered if Rich hadn't broached the subject initially, how/if that first season would have played out with no alliances. And how far into the series it would have been before another player came up with the concept.

I wish they would replay the very first Survivor. I think it would be interesting to see how the game has evolved over the years.
    navybelle and Longhornfan like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Annastasia B View Post
    I wish they would replay the very first Survivor. I think it would be interesting to see how the game has evolved over the years.
    I absolutely LOVED the first season! It was all new, and it was the talk of the country, couldn't wait for Thursday nights. Wonder if it is on Netflix or Hulu Plus?
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

+ Reply to Thread