+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree54Likes

Thread: Survivor24: One World **spoilers and speculation**

Re: Survivor24: One World **spoilers and speculation**

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    So...I don't want to get too giddy...does this mean the nasty queen will be gone within two episodes?
    Highly Likely, his scs apparently wear a little thin from now on coupled with the fact reporters saw a person of his description leave. The first 5 to leave are described by the reporter have generally matched descriptions of the eliminated contestants so far.

EDIT: Floated over to sucks and they are confused as ever, next to go seems to be a choice of either Troyzan, Colton, Monica, Chelsea
    Last edited by VelvetBex; 03-08-2012 at 07:37 PM.
    sweetpea likes this.
    BIG BROTHER INSTANT CELEBRITY MIX- Just add Fame hungry Idiot.

Warning: Effects may not last.

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetBex View Post
    Highly Likely, his scs apparently wear a little thin from now on coupled with the fact reporters saw a person of his description leave. The first 5 to leave are described by the reporter have generally matched descriptions of the eliminated contestants so far. ....
    Thank you, VelvetBex, you just gave me a warm, fuzzy feeling Between now and then, I'm going to have to work up some level of forgiveness for these morons who allowed the power-mad queen to wreak the havoc it has, including that Sabrina for giving him the idol - I'm sure he'd have been the first to go on his tribe without it.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

I read over at sucks that the 5th person was a short male. Couldn't that be Lief since Colton and Bill are about the same height?

But, on the other hand, if Colton had gone out first, we'd never have seen just how disgustingly rotten he is, so maybe it's a good thing.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Quote Originally Posted by annettejt View Post
    I read over at sucks that the 5th person was a short male. Couldn't that be Lief since Colton and Bill are about the same height?
    See I thought that too, but then I figured if it was Lief then they would have said 'dwarf male' as he obviously is.

Tbh, its almost given that even Colton if does get through to the end, no-one is gonna vote for him.
    BIG BROTHER INSTANT CELEBRITY MIX- Just add Fame hungry Idiot.

Warning: Effects may not last.

Quote Originally Posted by mountaingirl70 View Post
    when one tribe decimates the other tribe in consecutive challenges... so the losing tribe eventually has no members left. It it very depressing to watch.
    I know what Pagonging means I will rephrase the question, "What Pagonging have you seen on this season?" They are 4 episodes in and both tribes have lost 2 team members each. Both tribes have 7 members left so are equal in numbers. So again what Pagonging?
    Last edited by Bearcata; 03-08-2012 at 09:19 PM.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    I know what Pagonging means I will rephrase the question, "What Pagonging have you seen on this season?" They are 4 episodes in and both tribes have lost 2 team members each. Both tribes have 7 members left so are equal in numbers. So again what Pagonging?
    Whew I was wondering how in the world you didn't know what that meant

Whew I was wondering how in the world you didn't know what that meant
    I know what you mean, sometimes the responses to my questions make me go huh...how did they get that from what I asked? Then you let it go and write a long detailed post.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Yeah, Pagonging is when the merge happens and every member of one tribe is voted out by the other tribe before any members of the other tribe leave. So it doesn't apply to pre-merge.

So...I don't want to get too giddy...does this mean the nasty queen will be gone within two episodes?
    Wouldn't that be awesome?
    Fanny Mare likes this.

+ Reply to Thread