+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree54Likes

Thread: Survivor24: One World **spoilers and speculation**

Re: Survivor24: One World **spoilers and speculation**

Oh, I hate to hear that it is speculated that Chelsea is going to be eliminated!! I can't imagine why the women would do that this early in the game, so I wonder if she is another one who ends up leaving the game due to an injury. I really like her. I guess that that means she will either be eliminated this next week or the following week. And I guess that Matt is going to be blindsided by Colton. That one does not surprise me.

FORT Fogey

I love hearing Colton's plan worked. I am disappointed that Chelsea is not there, too. And I am thrilled to see the teams are reformed pretty soon. I dont like the set up now.

Guess the sucks spoilers were right about the last two boots although after some rejigging they are now assuming....

Everyone is seen post Ep 2 except for Nina and Chelsea.

Ep4. Since Colton and Bill are both seen after the swap (during the Water B Ball challenge) it can be assumed although not certain that Monica goes out here.

Ep5: Swap basically confirmed and Colton or Bill leave

Ep6: Whoever out of Bill/Colton didnt leave last week leaves this week.

This is all taking into account their supposed logic, pictures and the flight 5 spoiler from reporters in Samoa...and assuming the jury starts at 12 (regardless of if the merge is also at 12).'
    BIG BROTHER INSTANT CELEBRITY MIX- Just add Fame hungry Idiot.

Warning: Effects may not last.

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetBex View Post
    Guess the sucks spoilers were right about the last two boots although after some rejigging they are now assuming....

Everyone is seen post Ep 2 except for Nina and Chelsea.

Ep4. Since Colton and Bill are both seen after the swap (during the Water B Ball challenge) it can be assumed although not certain that Monica goes out here.

Ep5: Swap basically confirmed and Colton or Bill leave

Ep6: Whoever out of Bill/Colton didnt leave last week leaves this week.

This is all taking into account their supposed logic, pictures and the flight 5 spoiler from reporters in Samoa...and assuming the jury starts at 12 (regardless of if the merge is also at 12).'
    OK, the above timeline is a bit confusing.

episode 1 - 2/15/12 - Kourtney eliminated due to injury.

episode 2 - 2/22/12 - Nina eliminated.

episode 3 - 2/29/12 - Matt eliminated.

episode 4 - 3/7/12 - Bill eliminated.

On Jeff Probst EW interview this week he gives a tease for next week (3/14/12 - episode 5) and says history repeats itself. From the previews it looks like a tribal swap.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Punkin View Post
    I have gotten so sick and tired of the "Pagonging". Maybe there will be some cross-tribe secret alliances that will make for some interesting, and not so predictible, post-merge tribal counsils.
    What Pagonging?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    What Pagonging?
    when one tribe decimates the other tribe in consecutive challenges... so the losing tribe eventually has no members left. It it very depressing to watch.

Well, both tribes are down two members now, so it's pretty even so far. No Pagonging that I can see, at least not yet.
    Granted, the women were given a gift with the incredible stupidity the men showed last night. That was worse than throwing a challenge in order to vote someone off. To win immunity and choose to give it to the other tribe, and then for everyone to agree to it...well, I am pretty sure that's right up there as the dumbest move ever in this game.

Quote Originally Posted by mountaingirl70 View Post
    when one tribe decimates the other tribe in consecutive challenges... so the losing tribe eventually has no members left. It it very depressing to watch.
    Not quite, in my opinion. It's not so much about challenges as the Tribal Councils. In Survivor One (Borneo), when the merge happened, the tribe with the fewer members was the Pagong tribe. Each member was systematically voted out by the other tribe until Colleen, the last surviving Pagong was gone. Ever since then, when one tribe has the numbers at the merge (there is no real "merge" - they remain in their respective tribes and target the other), they take out the smaller tribe at each Tribal Council until they're all gone.

That was started in Season One and continues to this day (almost always, anyway). You don't want your tribe to be Pagonged!
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    OK, the above timeline is a bit confusing.

episode 1 - 2/15/12 - Kourtney eliminated due to injury.

episode 2 - 2/22/12 - Nina eliminated.

episode 3 - 2/29/12 - Matt eliminated.

episode 4 - 3/7/12 - Bill eliminated.

On Jeff Probst EW interview this week he gives a tease for next week (3/14/12 - episode 5) and says history repeats itself. From the previews it looks like a tribal swap.
    The timeline itself is not confused, just slightly off in the spoiler terms as the sucks folk are just using scs and reporter rumours as far as I am aware. I havent read sucks forums for a week or so now so I might check later for new stuff.

Around episode one onwards I posted the spoilers

Episode 1 - Kourtney gone (Correct)

Episode 2 - Nina gone (Correct)

Episode 3 - Matt gone (Correct)

Episode 4 - Monica gone (Incorrect as Bill goes but if we shift the spoilers around we can assume who goes next as Bill was one of the next to leave anyway)

Episode 5 - Swap has all but been confirmed for weeks now. Colton/Monica leave

Episode 6 - Whoever out of Colton/Monica didnt leave last week leaves here
    Last edited by VelvetBex; 03-08-2012 at 05:54 PM.
    BIG BROTHER INSTANT CELEBRITY MIX- Just add Fame hungry Idiot.

Warning: Effects may not last.

So...I don't want to get too giddy...does this mean the nasty queen will be gone within two episodes?
    Lil Bit likes this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

+ Reply to Thread