+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: 11/23 Recap/Unseen Footage Episode

Re: 11/23 Recap/Unseen Footage Episode

Hmmm, no comments on Brandon letting the non-egg-producing chicken escape, and then killing the one that WAS producing eggs. Apparently to spite the escapee chicken for daring to escape from him. And his idiotic tribe who did nothing to stop him. I think maybe they could not have stopped him fast enough, but no one spoke out to him against what he was doing/had done. Including Coach. What a bunch of asses!
    sweetpea, justCoz and jucamer like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy van Pelt View Post
    Hmmm, no comments on Brandon letting the non-egg-producing chicken escape, and then killing the one that WAS producing eggs. Apparently to spite the escapee chicken for daring to escape from him. And his idiotic tribe who did nothing to stop him. I think maybe they could not have stopped him fast enough, but no one spoke out to him against what he was doing/had done. Including Coach. What a bunch of asses!
    I would have commented if I had remembered I thought it was pretty idiotic too for them all to watch him do that when they didn't agree with it.

Quote Originally Posted by justCoz View Post
    I would have commented if I had remembered I thought it was pretty idiotic too for them all to watch him do that when they didn't agree with it.
    Agreed. I'm just waiting for the big blow up that is bound to come in this tribe. I don't for a second believe they are all happy happy big family. I think they tolerate each other but when betrayals start, it's bound to get ugly.
    jucamer and sparklete like this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345