+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Like Tree90Likes

Thread: 11/9 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 11/9 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

We probably won't hear about it at all at the reunion. Not when there are bigger fish to fry, as it were, with the Hantz connection (and you just know big H will be in the crowd), Coach and his sound bytes, Ozzy and his redemption () and Cochran and his "big moves" - if none of these people win the game I'll be surprised if we hear anything from the winner at all, much less the forgettable people.

Whitney may have been (to me) entirely forgettable in the game and didn't display the best behaviour at times, but with regards to the rumour that she was married before going on the show and hooking up with Keith: I really don't know if it is true or not. We have 3rd person hearsay with an online article stating someone says her 'husband' says they did in fact get married, but no other details that I've seen posted. I don't know, so I'm not about to completely vilify her yet. If it isn't true, and she did meet Keith and they have formed a happy relationship, then good for them. Outside the game, she may be a perfectly fine person. I just don't know.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

According to another website, Whitney and her husband are now divorced, but they were married when she left for her stint on Survivor. According to her ex-hubby, she called him and sounded "weird" and eventually admitted she'd "met someone" on Survivor.

I'm still thinking there should have been a mirror nearby when she said, "You disgust me."
    Kocky_Kamikaze likes this.

Well, that would be pretty horrid indeed if true. They are a pair, aren't they? Then again, with the Elyse 'non vote' where they blindsided both of their alliance partners in a totally NON-necessary (for the time of the game) move, and voting for someone else just to say they didn't write her name down is the most gutless way to play......neither of them proved they are brain surgeons in the intelligence department. Perhaps they deserve each other.
    AZChristian and sparklete like this.

Regardless of Whitney's cheatin exploits shes not really turned a good survivor appearance regardless...

-Shes never shown doing anything for herself/ her tribe

-Out of everyone shes been 'bleeped' the most

- Any airtime she gets is her moaning or shaking her thing in a bikini

- In many shots of the new Te Tuna tribe shes shown in the background on her own....hmmm

Im surprised Brandon hasnt called her a she devil temptress yet as shes certainly as pretty as Mikayla, even Coacj jokingly cheered her on in the coconut juice challenge.
    BIG BROTHER INSTANT CELEBRITY MIX- Just add Fame hungry Idiot.

Warning: Effects may not last.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Yaoman, had physical skills, he had the all around package. He really would have survived on his own if on the island by himself.
    Really? I remember he had "survival skills" that made him an asset, but he wasn't a big bruiser like Keith....or a great swimmer like Ozzy. That's what I meant by physical skills. But maybe I'm misremembering.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Really? I remember he had "survival skills" that made him an asset, but he wasn't a big bruiser like Keith....or a great swimmer like Ozzy. That's what I meant by physical skills. But maybe I'm misremembering.
    Yaoman wasn't a big bruiser or great swimmer but surprisingly very good at challenges and at the social game and strategy. He was a triple threat.
    Kocky_Kamikaze and JavaJo like this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Sandra is the perfect example of a weak physical player getting far - as in two wins!

I didn't like Whitney before the rumor about her cheating on her husband.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    According to another website, Whitney and her husband are now divorced, but they were married when she left for her stint on Survivor. According to her ex-hubby, she called him and sounded "weird" and eventually admitted she'd "met someone" on Survivor.
    That's seems odd to me. If it was as the other article stated, that they got married just before she went on the show, then hooked up with Keith, you'd think they just get an annulment. But I'm not really very knowledgable about the rules regarding divorce and annulment, it just seems like those who've had a very short marriage, esp when they've been apart for certain amount of time would be differnent. But what do I know???

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    That's seems odd to me. If it was as the other article stated, that they got married just before she went on the show, then hooked up with Keith, you'd think they just get an annulment. But I'm not really very knowledgable about the rules regarding divorce and annulment, it just seems like those who've had a very short marriage, esp when they've been apart for certain amount of time would be differnent. But what do I know???
    I think annulment requires some intentional fraud on the part of one of the parties. Changing your mind shortly after a wedding isn't fraudulent (see Kim K).

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    I think annulment requires some intentional fraud on the part of one of the parties. Changing your mind shortly after a wedding isn't fraudulent (see Kim K).

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell considering the money Kim K made off her wedding I am sure many would consider it fraudulent.
    NCLurker, sweetpea and AZChristian like this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread