+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Like Tree90Likes

Thread: 11/9 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 11/9 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

as soon as they get rid of Dawn and Whitney you watch they are gonna turn on Cochran so fast it will make your head spin and I bet it will either be him or Brandon that will be the first voted out when they are down to turning on their own

you know what I still think they will go after Cochran and Brandon but in thinking about it again...I think they will turn on Edna first
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    Do you think the rest of the former Upolo teammates just let Brandon talk that much at tribal council while they say nothing or do you think it's edited that way? ...
    They say Tribal Councils go for hours sometimes, and Jeff talks to everyone. So, yeah, all TC's are heavily edited. Too bad, wouldn't it be nice to have that extra Survivor hour and see more?
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    as soon as they get rid of Dawn and Whitney you watch they are gonna turn on Cochran so fast it will make your head spin....
    Yes, and I'm sure Cochran knows that. The odds are against him. I'd bet that he's already been probing for weaknesses within their group, because someone from their tribe was at the bottom anyway. Will he make it to the end? I wouldn't bet on it, but he made the best choice for himself, which is what Survivor is all about. Problem is the bond is strong and will be hard to break....but a small chance is better than none. Perhaps he feels if a challenge is a puzzle or a memory thing, he could stand a chance, and if someone realizes they're near the bottom of the pecking order, they might work with him. It's worth a shot.
    sparklete likes this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Sophie you go girl.

Dawn you to.

Great episode.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Honor. Really! Jim this is Survivor, you have backstabber and cutthroat written all over yourself. I also see that you have no honor as you did not give Ozzy your Immunity Necklace. Can you spell hypocrite.

Brandon, either has a serious hearing problem, is manic depressive or bipolar to watch him swing from one end of the spectrum to the other at Tribal Council is simply amazing.

Albert, listen to your teammate, Sophie, this is not the time to start being an idiot and vote out Dawn instead of Jim. Jim is a potential Immunity Challenge threat get rid of him and worry about the rest later.

Kudos to Sophie for keeping her cool, being a threat at the challenges and not panicking like Albert. This girl can play survivor.
    spockwhat, KatesMom and sparklete like this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    ...Kudos to Sophie for keeping her cool, being a threat at the challenges and not panicking like Albert. This girl can play survivor.
    According to her bio, she's a medical student and is "Outdoor Emergency Care" certified - something like that - so she's one who would be cool under pressure. Team Sophie!
    Shoepie and KatesMom like this.

I'm struggling for someone to like on this season. Sophie and Albert, that's about it. If I never see the duo of Brandon and Cochran stuffing their faces and resting their heads on each other again, I will be happy.

I can only hope Sophie and Albert have a plan for after the Pagonging, when they have to turn on their own. Please. Please for the love of all that is good, please get rid of Coach, Cochran and Brandon.

All the focus on "playing honourably" this season is making me a bit ill. All the puffed up words and the grandiose, flowery sentiment. Puhleeze.

I thought Ozzy was very civil with Cochran. Brandon's intrusion was annoying. Then again, Brandon is just plain annoying. Dawn apologizing to the nutjob at tc was pathetic. WHY oh why why why don't they cut this whack-job??

At this point, if I were on this season, I'd be offering myself up at TC just to get away from these people. Ugh.

On the bright side, that was one NICE fish Ozzy caught!

Oh and from the previews next week...who made Coach "The Godfather" - "Anyone who goes against the family is dead..."

I have decided to put Coach back in the "somewhat crazy so humour him, he's basically harmless and often good for a laugh" column...

Oh, and hey! who knew that tai chi involves vigorous fist clenching and arm shaking...or was that merely for our benefit? Gah.
    Last edited by sweetpea; 11-09-2011 at 11:25 PM.
    Shoepie and ButterflyFaery like this.

When do they begin forming the jury? Also, I would love to see Ozzie with his own show of some sort. Perhaps on Animal Planet or the Travel Network....anything to keep that gorgeous face and body on my screen! I can't stand that mole Cochran....ewwww he is just sooo disgusting to me....you know how the viewers vote for "favorite player"? They should have a vote for most hated, it would be a toss up between Brandon and Cochran.

FORT Fogey

Once again I agree with everything sweetpea said.

I am very impressed with Sophie, she and Albert are my favorites.

I loved watching them eat! We have seen little of that in recent years and it was always a favorite part of mine. We don't see them eating rice and you know they have something that was given to them. Since we don't see that I wonder if they are given protein shakes. They are supplied with something and we don't see it. Food has become a non issue.

I adore Coach. His range from brilliant to wacked is fascinating. And sometimes both in the same paragraph!

Cochran would have been better served to let the rocks decide; he was not a target at that TC and he would be one of the last booted because he is not a physical threat. I saw this coming and I have not "studied" this game for 11 years! He sealed his fate when he defected, next out after Savaii is gone. Fine with me. I agreed with his tribe when they told him how many times they saved him from elimination.
    sweetpea likes this.

+ Reply to Thread