+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Who don' t you like?

Stephanie is on my most-hated list now that Ghandia's gone. Helen, Clay, and Shii Ann are the next 3 names, in no particular order.

Helen automatically takes Ghandia's side because she used to work at a rape crisis center? So Ted's completely at fault? But then she goes and votes for Ghandia...

Clay, I was beginning to think that everything that came out of his mouth was funny. Now it's just strained. He needs to pull his weight.

Shii Ann is a lot of talk, but no action. She complains about how no one's doing anything, as they flip scenes of her relaxing and watching other people work.

Stephanie's definitely GONE, and she deserves every bit of it for failing to realize she's in a game. The "I'm going to do this, I don't need your help" attitude doesn't fly one bit.

My list

Shii-Ann
    Stephanie

I'm pretty mixed on the others. I'm not including Robb because I'm actually starting to like him. He was pretty supportive during the RC and even hugged Shii-Ann after the IC. Besides, he actually is pretty funny, albeit stupid. Although he was smart enough to distance himself from Stephanie.

Glad Ghandia is gone, but I anticipated a hissy fit from her and she actually was rather gracious when she was booted and in her parting words.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Originally posted by Miss Filangi
    Glad Ghandia is gone, but I anticipated a hissy fit from her and she actually was rather gracious when she was booted and in her parting words.
    i expected her to be a byatch in her parting words, too, but now she's making it seem that she was just playing the game that whole time and it simply didn't work. i was really surprised!

BTW Wolf, congrats on the milestone post. Of course, by the time you read this, it might be at 400!
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

The only one that is really sticking in my craw right now is Stephanie and her attitude. Jan bothers me, too, because I don't think she's playing as much as skating.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Well, Ghandia is now Gone-dia, but she was #1 on my least-favorite list. Who's left? Stephanie and Robbbbbbb for sure, with Clay a new addition to the group.

BTW Wolf, congrats on the milestone post. Of course, by the time you read this, it might be at 400!
    Thanks, Miss F! Not quite at 400, but I'm getting there.
    Wish I could post more during the day, but my job doesn't allow that. Only can during my lunch.

I'm coming up right behind ya, Wolf!

Stephanie is at the top of my most disliked list.

She is depicted as lazy, anti-social. If this is how she acts within her firehouse she must be one VERY hated person.

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Helen. It amazes me how many contestants get on Survivor, then are disappointed when "the game gets ugly" or they have to start treating it like a game. HELLO? You knew it was a game when you filled out your application and made your audition tape. Heck, I'll bet even Robb (question: is it any wonder he's not the brightest bulb in the box when his parents couldn't even spell "Rob" correctly?) knows it is a game.

Stephanie also drives me nuts because of her completely anti-social attitude. Of course, she does make for some fun comments in the FORT - Paulie's line about her deciding to sleep underwater is one of my favorites.

Clay. I think he's the first Survivor I've ever seen Jeff get ticked with. People have been using nicknames on their cards for as long as I can remember, but when when Jeff didn't know who the Denver Diva was, he was like a teacher scolding a kindergartener. If he annoys Jeff, that's good enough for me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast