+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516 LastLast
Like Tree152Likes

Thread: 11/2 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 11/2 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by lopevian View Post
    My hope is that Brandon and Cochran team-up immediately. I hope Brandon learns of Coach's deception about the HII, and how he was played the fool in the Lord's name. All bets will be off, Coach would never look the same in Brandon's eyes. The remaining Savaii would jump at teaming up with Brandon and Cochran if it would save their butts. Brandon and Cochran could run this thing. One from each tribe, both with enemies and threats. Both with possible alliance members, which they'll need, of course. Throw in Ozzy as the third, and that's a great final TC. If Cochran wins, I'd be happy as a clam, because I love this kid. If Brandon wins, I'll be happy for the Hantz family. If Ozzy wins...well...actually I'm sure I'll get teary eyed. He's one of my all-time favorites.

That's what I love most about Survivor...you never know what might happen.
    You are correct You never really know. But I am rooting for the three you mentioned.
    lopevian likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Where did I say you hated him.?????
    I am not saying you said I hated him. I am referencing my comment to the fact that he may be the other "hated" player and I just can't see what there is about Brandon to generate such a strong emotion as hate.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    You are correct You never really know. But I am rooting for the three you mentioned.
    Interesting scenario the Brandon and Cochran team up but I cannot see that happening as Brandon cannot seem to be able to stay the course in any endeavor based on what we have seen of his behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Interesting scenario the Brandon and Cochran team up but I cannot see that happening as Brandon cannot seem to be able to stay the course in any endeavor based on what we have seen of his behavior.
    Right. Plus it would mean he would have to betray his alliance, which we already saw on the speech he gave when Mikayla was voted out, he is not likely to do. I am hoping your wishes come true and there is a crazy move/big shift. Otherwise, if it goes down like it appears right now it is going to go down, the next few weeks are going to be very boring as the only real question will be which Savaii member to pick off when.

I am not saying you said I hated him. I am referencing my comment to the fact that he may be the other "hated" player and I just can't see what there is about Brandon to generate such a strong emotion as hate.
    I have seen that he is hated, I didnt say where.I cant hate anyone I dont know. I hope he goes far, but I hope cochran goes further.jmho

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Really? While hate might not be the right term, his blaming of Mikayla for the attraction he felt to her, to the point that he had to get rid of her to "save" himself, I found pretty despicable. Worldwide not an uncommon approach to male lust (if I want her it's her fault, the slut, let's cover her up/beat her up/rape her), but a response that does not endear a man to me. And a number of other viewers felt similarly.
    I agree he's being nice to Cochran. That doesn't make me forget his earlier behavior.
    sweetpea likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jsciv View Post
    Either way, I don't blame Cochran for wanting to take the game into his own hands rather than trust the rock, since (as someone else said) if anyone on his team got dinged by the numbers he would likely have been next to go after that person, whereas this way he is still 7th at worst.
    I don't think Cockroach would likely have been next to go if one of his tribe members drew the purple rock. He isn't much of a threat, they will gun for the stronger players first (Ozzy, Keith, Jim, in that order) and in fact Cockroach and Dawn would have likely vote with Upolu in the next TC if such happened.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Really? While hate might not be the right term, his blaming of Mikayla for the attraction he felt to her, to the point that he had to get rid of her to "save" himself, I found pretty despicable. Worldwide not an uncommon approach to male lust (if I want her it's her fault, the slut, let's cover her up/beat her up/rape her), but a response that does not endear a man to me. And a number of other viewers felt similarly.
    I agree he's being nice to Cochran. That doesn't make me forget his earlier behavior.
    I do feel disgust at his behavior and I do think he has some kind of metal problem and/or a very short fuse and probably would stay away from him in real life as you can make a comment about anything and he will just go off.
    sweetpea likes this.

I do feel disgust at his behavior and I do think he has some kind of metal problem and/or a very short fuse and probably would stay away from him in real life as you can make a comment about anything and he will just go off.
    Metal problem? Short fuse? He will just go off? You think his luxury item might be a bomb?
    Fanny Mare likes this.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

I knew that post I made was wrong, after I made it. Everyone has a right to hate anyone they want.

For myself, I think Brandon is just kind of ignorant and it's harder to hate someone for their ignorance. He means well, on the most part, and I don't think he even knows how awful he's being to people sometimes. My guess is he will have a lot of remorse for his dealings with Mikayla and a pretty big apology come the end. It doesn't excuse what he has done, but it makes his actions a little more easier to take than someone who is malicious and mean with no remorse.
    And THAT was just my opinion. The other comment I made was off the cuff, I didn't think, and I'm sorry.

+ Reply to Thread