+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: 10/26 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 10/26 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Well, this is certainly a FIRST...love him or hate him, Ozzy deserves points for having cajones!
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Epic episode - "one of the biggest moves in the history of the game" (Jeff).

Hope it works.
    "A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment." -- Jane Austen

I really hope this "plan" bites them all in the behind! I really do lol

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    Those are some seriously weird warpaint jobs.

An Adam Sandler movie? I thought this was a reward, not a punishment.
    That was my thought exactly. I would have just eaten the food and closed my eyes.

Really, the movies they get are generally nothing special. I'd much rather have a shower, a massage, clean clothes...about a million other things I'd miss more than an Adam Sandler movie.

idiots...didn't they see what happened last time when a tribe lost on purpose just to get rid of Russell (not that i liked the troll) but it was a stupid move then and what Ozzy did was just as stupid tonight....you DONT trust Lawyers...lol
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Fogey

Okay, I'm completely confused. Why are they so concerned about ousting Christine, who clearly hates her former tribe and would most likely side with them anyway? And why did everyone else so easily agree to sending Ozzy to RI? Even after Ozzy gave the idol to Cochran, they still could have voted for someone else, couldn't they? Since they knew about the plan going in, why didn't they decide to get rid of someone else privately? Were they afraid Ozzy would declare himself a free agent again.

I will say a couple of things about this season. At least the teams are more evenly matched, so the competitions are more exciting--and the tribal councils have largely been full of surprises of one sort or another. Beats the heck out of seasons where you can see where everything's headed early on.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

Of all people to give his idol to, WHY would Ozzy choose Cochran?? It would have been safer with Dawn. If Ozzy does get back in the game, I wouldn't count on Cochran giving him back the idol. And if there's another challenge before the merge and his team loses, he's got to know that Cochran would most likely be on the chopping block and does he really think Cochran wouldn't use the idol to save himself??

If Ozzy's plan goes off as he planned it, he will be a legend. If it doesn't, this could be the stupidest move in Survivor history.
    sparklete likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    Okay, I'm completely confused. Why are they so concerned about ousting Christine, who clearly hates her former tribe and would most likely side with them anyway? ...
    Do they know how Christine feels? And even if they suspect, she's shown herself to be a worthy competitor, so she could also come into the merge and win Individual Immunity and have a lot of control. I wasn't understanding it at first, but I can see that if their tribe has to send someone to RI...and Christine is a strong competitor...it makes some sense to beat her so you can come back, thereby not losing a member for the merge.

It's a HUGE risk!
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

FORT Newbie

Ozzie has always been great at physical challenges, but i think his logic and strategic skills are lacking.
    Hyper likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    Of all people to give his idol to, WHY would Ozzy choose Cochran?? It would have been safer with Dawn. If Ozzy does get back in the game, I wouldn't count on Cochran giving him back the idol. And if there's another challenge before the merge and his team loses, he's got to know that Cochran would most likely be on the chopping block and does he really think Cochran wouldn't use the idol to save himself??

If Ozzy's plan goes off as he planned it, he will be a legend. If it doesn't, this could be the stupidest move in Survivor history.
    My guess is he gave it to Cochran to build a sense of trust (can't have too many friends at the merge), and to remind Cochran when (?) he returns he saved his (Cochran's) lily white hiney!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast