+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: 10/19/11 - Show Discussion - *** spoilers ***

10/19/11 - Show Discussion - *** spoilers ***

Where is everyone??

Anyway, as far as Ozzy is concerned: wah wah wah. What a big baby.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Re: 10/19/11 - Show Discussion - *** spoilers ***

Guess Mikayla will be joining Christine on Redemption Island.

Yet another reason Brandon creeps me out - I am honestly frightened by people who don't see the world in shades of grey. They are the ones who kill in the name of their particular deity.
    JavaJo likes this.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

I just got home from work, hoping to see lots of spoiler info. Bummeroski!

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU............ ........

Anyway, glad Mikayla got sent to Redemption, that girl is clueless as far as strategy in this game.

Brandon is such lose cannon. I do not agree that "not telling" somebody something is lying. It makes no sense.

Oh, forgot, Ozzy telling everyone he has the Hidden Immunity Idol, not the smartest strategic play ever. Right up there with him being voted out with the Hidden Immunity Idol in his pocket.

Only five comments on here. Man talk about the season not being that popular. Ozzy really needs to go back to being his nice self. Telling others about the HII is indeed, not a smart thing.
    Merry Christmas!

Maxx was right again!

Mikayla - and Albert - can't see how she absolutely blew that challenge. It was obvious that when strength and aim are needed, you don't use one arm unless you're Hercules! They hinted, told her...she wouldn't listen, kept doing it with one arm...missed every time.

Like her or not, Mikayla lost that challenge for them. From what we were allowed to see at least. Strength is good...stupid, not so much. She was asked to sit out and refused. Her ego got in the way of the team. Wish they'd brought this out in Tribal.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

FORT Fogey

I have a hard time understanding why anyone wouldn't realize using only one hand on the slingshot was a bad idea. I think she didn't want to stand back and let the other two do all the shooting, because she wanted to prove her worth to the tribe, and she ended up doing exactly the opposite, which is too bad, because they had clearly done a better job of assigning the roles on their team. That was obvious from the beginning when Cowboy and Brandon took control of that wheel barrow. Let's face it, when you have a wheel barrow to push, pick the two guys with rural backgrounds. They're more likely to have used one before.

I felt sorry for Cowboy Ron, because he was in such a no win position no matter what he did at TC. The first time anybody seems to pay much attention to him--certainly the first time he gets any camera time--and he's stuck as the tie vote, because of Brandon's loopy (and ever changing) sense of moral conviction?

And yeah, anyone who can't see shades of gray in anything is either very young or very naive or both. The world is just way more complicated than that.
    JavaJo and sparklete like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    Maxx was right again!

Mikayla - and Albert - can't see how she absolutely blew that challenge. It was obvious that when strength and aim are needed, you don't use one arm unless you're Hercules! They hinted, told her...she wouldn't listen, kept doing it with one arm...missed every time.

Like her or not, Mikayla lost that challenge for them. From what we were allowed to see at least. Strength is good...stupid, not so much. She was asked to sit out and refused. Her ego got in the way of the team. Wish they'd brought this out in Tribal.
    So true. I was yelling at the TV for Mikayla it use two hands. Even if she didn't want to let Coach know he was right, couldn't she just look around and see that everybody else was using two hands? And hitting targets? And I liked Mikayla's competition skills ... too bad. But you're right -- it was death by ego.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    I felt sorry for Cowboy Ron, because he was in such a no win position no matter what he did at TC. The first time anybody seems to pay much attention to him--certainly the first time he gets any camera time--and he's stuck as the tie vote, because of Brandon's loopy (and ever changing) sense of moral conviction?...
    You're so right about nobody paying attention to him and getting no attention. Wait..his name is Rick, not Ron May we should just call him "Cowboy"

P.S.--I'm not criticizing, I really didn't know either
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast