+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: 10/19/11 - Show Discussion - *** spoilers ***

FORT Fogey

Re: 10/19/11 - Show Discussion - *** spoilers ***

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    You're so right about nobody paying attention to him and getting no attention. Wait..his name is Rick, not Ron May we should just call him "Cowboy"

P.S.--I'm not criticizing, I really didn't know either
    I'm so routinely awful with names, I'm surprised I got the first letter of his name right.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    I'm so routinely awful with names, I'm surprised I got the first letter of his name right.
    It was the clue that pointed me in the right direction
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

I was shocked that no one called out "Coach" for the fact that he didn't make any hits himself. So in other words, he also is as responsible as Mikayla for them not winning. This group obviously can not think past one tribal council til the next. They kept the weakest person on their tribe so when they lose the next challenge one of those 6 will be voted off. Then they won't even have the numbers going into the merge. What good does that do them? Really pathetic in my opinion.

Coach and Brandon are on my despise list right now. Coach for his "she'll do as she's told" reason to keep Edna and Brandon because he's just a complete and utter wackjob. And their "I love you" and "I love you too, man" at TC is (shudder) a bromance made in h-e-double-hockey-sticks. I get that Coach is playing for himself and the reason to keep Edna is because she's a good little soldier for him, but it just reeks of male-superiority and I don't like it. I liked him at the beginning of this series, but that has faded fast. I want them both gone and at this point if it were Christine who came back and did them in, I'd be cheering like a loon.

Ozzy's hissy fit was stupid and really childish, but at least he realized it and tried to make amends. He won't win. His tribe is too suspicious of him and he's used up all the initial good will they had towards the "star" survivor coming back into the game, but I still like him.

I have no idea why Mikayla wouldn't use both hands, but I have to laugh knowing that she AND Coach....errr....Benjamin..... .errr...Dragon.....errr.....Dr agonslayer......argh!!!! both were batting 0 at the end of the challenge. HA!!
    Shoepie likes this.

And did I seriously hear Coach say that he was so sure of Edna's loyalty that he would have no problem sending her to watch Ozzy take a $!** and then if he said to wipe Ozzy's $*#(* she would? He's disgusting.
    Shoepie likes this.

Yes, you really did hear that. The reunion show is going to be interesting this season for sure.

FORT Fogey

sweetpea, I agree with your posts above, totally.

Rick was in a tricky position. Loyalty being the buzz word to stay in the game, he had no choice.

I like Jeff's comment about loyalty after TC. I forget exactly but it was a heads up to can it. The foolish thing about Coaches logic is that he will have to vote off one of his own eventually, where is the line? What makes it okay at some point but not now? It is just silly. Time for him to go. He failed that challenge as much as Mikala and he deflected that, very well actually. No one brought that up.

It is time for Rick and Albert to step up and change the game. Coach has got to go, has too. It won't happen though.

Going to the merge with numbers is not all that important, really. The other team is fractured and new alliances will be made. It happens every season.

Coach also didn't tell Mikayla to step aside or quit trying, he ASKED her if she wanted to take a break. If she had been ordered to stop, it may have been different.

Coach was ridiculous getting so mad over Mikayla not listening to him.She didn't listen to his 'coaching' and if they aren't going to listen... Like they hired him to be their coach or something.

Mikayla was just as ridiculous not realizing she was a hindrance in that challenge. They had such a huge lead going into that section of the challenge it was theirs to lose at that point, and they did.

I understand Brandon wanting to stay loyal to his word. One thing he doesn't understand is that he agreed to be a part of that group of six way too early on to be loyal. I'm sure most of the six standing there only meant those six as long as it was convenient.

Ozzy was one of my favorite survivors ever in his first season. This season, not so much. It was good he realized his little temper tantrum needed amends but deciding he shouldn't have told about the HII - too late. That ship already sailed. He should have decided that before he opened his big mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Maybaybie View Post
    Coach also didn't tell Mikayla to step aside or quit trying, he ASKED her if she wanted to take a break. If she had been ordered to stop, it may have been different.
    On the other hand, if he came out and ordered her to stop, that might turn everyone against him - big time. I'm sure he wanted to but probably knew it would be his undoing. His comments about Mikayla being uncoachable were made in private and to someone who would get what he was saying.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast