+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: 10/12 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 10/12 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by holly71 View Post
    I do too. I really liked him a lot back then. When he came back for Fans vs. Favorites, I didn't like him as much. And this time I like him even less. He's still pretty to look at, but that's it. His personality sucks. I wish he had never come back after his initial season. Go out on a high note, ya know?

That is how I felt about Colby -I loved him during his first season and was so excited he would be on Heros vs Villains. But he was so disappointing - he seemed to not want to be there and I wondered why he was? Now I notice he is hosting his own reality sow - coincidence?

Who was the guy in the cowboy hat? Was he shipwrecked and wandered into the camp one day and they decided to keep him?

I loved when at the Redemption Challenge Dawn says to Whitney, "Aren't you shocked?" at who was there and without skipping a beat Whitney says, "No". Goes to show how clueless Dawn is. Stacey went ultra-ghetto before that challenge and I love her for it. Her outburst was the funniest thing I've seen this season.

So far they haven't recycled too many challenges this season. I was getting sick of seeing the same old stuff. I just hope we get to see my favorite ... the Survivor Auction. I can't get enough of that one.

I don't like the cocky Ozzy. When he asked Coch Train how to spell his name I thought that was low of him. Not cool.

Glad they broke up the Oz Elyse thing early, usually it's too late for anyone to do anything. After the last few seasons I really didn't think Survivor would ever be good again but this season is really turning out to be a fun watch.

Oh yeah, Edna is trying waaaay too hard. She needs to zip it. I like her and I don't want to see her get bounced until jury.

just to clear up what was said about herpes #1..this is the infection that causes cold sores on your mouth and by the age of 10 99% of people have already been exposed to it and have it...BUT of the 99% less than 1% have actual breakouts and cold sores...my daughter is one of them...she has been having them since she was 18 months old and picked it up from a hand foot and mouth virus that ran through the daycare and even though there were 40-50 kids that were exposed she is the only one out of the group that has the cold sores that still break out from time to time...but since she is now 14 we have learned triggers that can set them off...fever..sun..stress..etc and start using an anti viral med
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Mine flares up when I'm not getting enough sleep, too; of course, that's just another form of stress. I got slammed with the virus when I went to college.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567