+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: 10/5 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 10/5 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Last nights episode was enjoyable, if a little predictable. I enjoy the bad/good Brandon editing and I agree that Coach's hug was an acceptable thing to do, after all it is just a game. Hell, I would have accepted a hug from Coach as hes not too bad on the eyes at all. I dont think the Jim/Cochran alliance will last but if they team up against Ozzy and Keith/Whitney decide to flush out the idol and discuss he is in BIG trouble. I must say also that Albert really isnt as bad ass as he looks, he always seem to trip and stumble in challenges while Brandon always seems to exceed my expectations. I feel that Brandon's strength is another reason Coach is keeping him around, as well as loyalty and wanting to help a 'tortured soul'. Quite touching when he rubbed Brandon's back at tribal as he broke down.

The More I watch it the more I think its edited that Brandon may be Coach's undoing and that Ozzy is target to be booted also.

Also, for those of you who read the spoilers/speculation thread, Maxx was right again with his spoilers for episode 4 and I will post a slight Coach spoiler and other speculation/rumour bits Ive found on that thread too (Not allowed here).
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    BIG BROTHER INSTANT CELEBRITY MIX- Just add Fame hungry Idiot.

Warning: Effects may not last.

I understand that it's just a game, but for some reason Coach's need to hug people after they vote them out just strikes me as disingenous. He doesn't seem to understand that those who go don't feel great at that moment and might not feel happy to hug it out. Maybe just the heat of the moment, but really someone might be just a little ticked they are out, and might not feel all kumbaya at the time.

Having said that though, Stacy was certainly surly and didn't seem to try to get in with the tribe or be friendly, so she shouldn't be surprised to go.

Though her rolling her eyes as he turned away after their conversation at camp was funny. She wasn't buying what he was selling.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post

OMG! Dawn is Mormon and was afraid about her swimwear, did she not know she would be surrounded by water?
    It wasn't her swimwear, it was her underwear she didn't want to get into the water in. They got the swimsuits after she made those comments.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    I don't get why Papa Bear and Dawn are so obsessed about being older, they kept harping about it and I was thinking they both look good for being in their 50's. Then I looked their ages up. Papa Bear is 48, Dawn is 41, Stacey is 44. Whoa! Don't they know that 40 is the new 30? Still the way Dawn was so obessed over it is annoying, it is pretty obvious she takes care of herself and looks great. I'm thinking some deep body image issues.
    Dawn looks older than 41 to me. I think a lot of it has to do with the way she acts...she acts older than 41, if that makes sense! I also think that the way she has her hair cut is more of an older lady haircut too.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Yeah, Dawn acts if her life is over at her age.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I'm 4 years older than her, so I sure hope not.

Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post
    I'm 4 years older than her, so I sure hope not.
    I'm almost 6 years older and I definitely don't feel that way!

i was very annoyed that they kept useless Edna over Stacey, but I know that alliances are everything

can Brandon or Edna go next please?

Quote Originally Posted by snickers View Post
    i was very annoyed that they kept useless Edna over Stacey, but I know that alliances are everything

can Brandon or Edna go next please?
    While Stacey struggled in this challenge, we should remember the prior challenge in which she just got tired and wanted to quit her job but couldn't, she was weak - they lost that challenge.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

I don't think it's so much that - she realizes she's surrounded by 20-somethings...they almost always bond, they have more energy (although less wisdom, but that's another discussion ), and they perceive the older tribe members to be expendable. Dawn pretty much said that in her interview...she felt the need to prove her strength. She whooped it
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast