+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree60Likes

Thread: 9/28 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 9/28 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

I think the tribe remained quiet when Brandon had his little tribe meeting was because a lot of them are in on the Coach/Brandon alliance and they just want the whole thing to blow over so they don't have to vote him out and ruin their alliance. Even Coach said (in his PI) that Brandon's drama was posing a threat to their alliance. I was surprised when Brandon finally took his shirt off that the tatoo on his back didn't even look like "Hantz"- it was done in such an artsy/geometric way that I don't think anyone would've known what it said anyway. The one on his arm was a lot more legible, but I may have just kept a buff over that one. He really has some Mikayla issues. Even if his own mind is messing with him doesn't he realize how crazy it's making him look to the others? He just needs to chill out and relax or he will be the next one gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Maybaybie View Post
    The one on his arm was a lot more legible, but I may have just kept a buff over that one.
    Ah, yes, it could have been that simple. Brandon wasn't chosen for his brilliance. ;^)

I don't think Mikayla has been vamping and it's edited out. After Brandon discussed her evil ways with Coach in an earlier episode, Coach said he didn't see what Brandon was seeing.

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1 View Post
    Brandon lied to her face. He knew exactly why he doesn't like her. That is his problem, not hers. He didn't want her out because he doesn't like her, he wanted her out because he likes her to much and is tempted by her. If anyone should grow a pair it is the rest of their tribe and vote his crazy arse out.
    They should definitely grow an assortment of pairs and get rid of the little psychopath. There are few things that anger me more than a man blaming his own poor behaviour and instincts on a woman. Except maybe women blaming a woman for a man's poor behaviour and instincts. Women really should know better.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

I keep an open mind when it comes to "reality" shows and what we see (and don't) - been misled and duped too many times by editing. Unless I see something myself, clearly and in context, I believe anything's possible.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Brandon is unreliable as a player. He'll be the next to go unless Coach work some magic.

Papa Bear, your fate was marked the moment you gave up trying to "connect" with the rest of the tribe. He seems like a charming, fun guy. How about working that charm with the ladies (even when I have the suspicion he doesn't care for lady friends much, being a gay-bear-type and all.) How sorry I am to see him go

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus View Post
    They should definitely grow an assortment of pairs and get rid of the little psychopath. There are few things that anger me more than a man blaming his own poor behaviour and instincts on a woman. Except maybe women blaming a woman for a man's poor behaviour and instincts. Women really should know better.
    I couldn't agree more. It's vile the way he keeps justifying his pathetic behaviour by saying (after the fact) that he shouldn't have done that and it was wrong, and then turn around and do it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Maybaybie View Post
    I think the tribe remained quiet when Brandon had his little tribe meeting was because a lot of them are in on the Coach/Brandon alliance and they just want the whole thing to blow over so they don't have to vote him out and ruin their alliance.
    I think this is exactly what happened. They didn't want to pry open the can of worms any further than Brandon was already doing. Sophie particularly has his number, and I think Coach knows he's a loose cannon and not the best partner to take into the merge. Then again, he's definitely a goat so he could somehow make it to the end. I wonder if anyone else went to Mikayla afterwards to say something to her?

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    I wonder if anyone else went to Mikayla afterwards to say something to her?
    I really hope so, but then perhaps they can't make it too obvious (like joining her on the beach).

They did show a scene with Coach talking to Mikayla, and it was during the day. It appeared that he was talking to her the morning after TC - to reassure her that despite what Brandon had said that she is a valuable member of the tribe. Coach does have a very compassionate side to him, and I think that he might have found Mikayla after that outburst by Brandon and comforted her again. I also believe that Stacy, Sophie and Edna might have approached her later, but it just wasn't shown on tv. And, I agree that the alliance of 5 - of which Brandon is a member - did not speak up for fear that Brandon would "out" their alliance. They saw what a loose cannon he is.

Now a couple of questions regarding Semhar. There was fire at RI's camp. That made me wonder if she was actually the one who started that fire...?? And, can a person actually make a living through the "spoken word"? For real?

I know that Ozzy's tribe thought that Papa Bear should go before Cochran, but what exactly did Cochran do during that challenge? He wasn't one of them having to reel in the rope like Papa Bear, was he? So, I think that that decision must have had more to do with how much Papa Bear was contributing around camp and other things, because I don't think that Cochran is any stronger in the physical challenges than he was.

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    I keep an open mind when it comes to "reality" shows and what we see (and don't) - been misled and duped too many times by editing. Unless I see something myself, clearly and in context, I believe anything's possible.
    I am learning that as well. I am not so sure the others were quiet, they are not the types to just ALL stand there and what? roll their eyes. Burnett is a master
    Last edited by Fanny Mare; 09-29-2011 at 12:04 PM.

Is Jeff doing a blog this season? I can't find one. Thanks!
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

+ Reply to Thread