+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree60Likes

Thread: 9/28 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 9/28 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Rob didn't tell anyone he had the HII, not even his closest ally (which cost him a friendship apparently). Ozzy spilled the beans immediately and obviously to a person he can't really trust. Cute as a button, but not the sharpest tool in the shed, that's our Ozzy.

Quote Originally Posted by MadamePretty View Post
    I'm sick of him already! But I blame TPTB that are in charge of casting, because lets face it...thats the only reason he got on this show. While everyone else's professions or Educational status is listed by their names, but Brandon's is Russell's nephew. Sorry, Survivor but Russell was NOT that interesting of a contestant that I need to know this is his nephew. The young man is an individual, a bit strange, but nontheless his own person.
    It's all about "who you know" now. I have a close relative who was close friends with some Amazing Race people...my relative was able to get someone on Survivor (not this season) through that connection. I know there must be tens of thousands of applications, but it seems connections are key. I prefer seeing "regular, real people" who worked their heart out to get on the show.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    Rob didn't tell anyone he had the HII, not even his closest ally (which cost him a friendship apparently). Ozzy spilled the beans immediately and obviously to a person he can't really trust. Cute as a button, but not the sharpest tool in the shed, that's our Ozzy.
    Yes and he is the only one. Which friendship did it cost him? I have forgotten.

dont worry in 20 years we will see Rob and Amber's children on this show
    There's no place like home!

Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    dont worry in 20 years we will see Rob and Amber's children on this show
    Who has been on Survivor 3 or more times? As best as I can remember...

Rob was certainly the Golden Boy - wasn't he on 4 times before he won? I think he's the only one with a 4.

Russell, Ozzy and Coach on 3 times each? Wasn't Stephanie 3 also?

Personally, I'm just as happy to watch all newbies, maybe more so. If they do it for the ratings, I really wonder if it's necessary. Every time I see one of these Repeaters, I think that there's somebody new who isn't getting a chance to play.
    Kocky_Kamikaze likes this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    Who has been on Survivor 3 or more times? As best as I can remember...

Rob was certainly the Golden Boy - wasn't he on 4 times before he won? I think he's the only one with a 4.

Russell, Ozzy and Coach on 3 times each? Wasn't Stephanie 3 also?

Personally, I'm just as happy to watch all newbies, maybe more so. If they do it for the ratings, I really wonder if it's necessary. Every time I see one of these Repeaters, I think that there's somebody new who isn't getting a chance to play.
    I agree wholeheartedly. This is why I had such a huge problem with last season's Big Brother. I'd rather see others get a stab at the prize. I don't want to see rehashed popular players who keep losing season after season (of course Rob is excluded because he won... finally!). To me, they're old news! Gimme some new news! Fresh meat!
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    It's all about "who you know" now. I know there must be tens of thousands of applications, but it seems connections are key. I prefer seeing "regular, real people" who worked their heart out to get on the show.
    SugarMama, then you'd like Dawn this season. Her mother told my friend that Dawn applied for 10 years and never made it. Then last year, when she didn't apply, they called her! She really debated whether she would do it or not because she felt like she was too old now and that's why she didn't apply for this season. She trained for 10 months straight to be in shape.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Sandra did not tell anybody about the idol she found in HvV, she kept it to herself until the final TC where it could be played. And man, Rob Mariano is not only bad at the game, he loses friends at it too, hehe.

Yeah, Ozzy is strong, but he's just not good at the mental part of the game. His first season, Yul was the mastermind, and in his second season, he got overconfident and too big for his britches (not to mention becoming a jerk) and got blindsided with an idol in his pocket. Third time around, and he's still not shown any signs that he's learned anything to better his game, like Parvati did (since I remember she wasn't really much, if any good the first time she played).

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    SugarMama, then you'd like Dawn this season. Her mother told my friend that Dawn applied for 10 years and never made it. Then last year, when she didn't apply, they called her! She really debated whether she would do it or not because she felt like she was too old now and that's why she didn't apply for this season. She trained for 10 months straight to be in shape.
    Thanks for that, it helps me pick someone to support...I like what I've seen of Dawn so far (although I have to admit I had to go look her up to see who Dawn was! )

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Grant, the cute guy with the nasty hair.. He was super bitter at the reunion show and didn't seem willing to forgive.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

+ Reply to Thread