+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
Like Tree61Likes

Thread: 9/21 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

9/21 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Please keep all discussion of tonight's show in here till midnight.

Thanks and enjoy the show!

Re: 9/21 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

This Hantz is a separate but equal kind of disgusting to the prior Hantz.
    waywyrd and sclilred1 like this.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

FORT Fogey

I don't get what Brandon's problem is with Mikayla. I'll give him a slight benefit of the doubt that some stuff is being edited out to make him look worse than he really is, but given the choice of watching either Brandon or Mikayla continue in the game -- I'd rather watch Mikayla. So far, she rocks.

ETA: OK, I take it back. He really is nuts. Or at least, reeeeeeallllly bad at this game.
    Last edited by Alexxxx; 09-21-2011 at 09:51 PM.
    sclilred1 likes this.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

FORT Fogey

Brandon is just completely odd on the subject of Mikala. It's like the fact that he's attracted to her is her fault, when so far as I can tell, she's barely interacted with him. She doesn't seem to be flirting with anyone really. And now he's just flat out lying to everyone.

I'm not happy that Coach seems to think Edna is a friend but not worth having in his alliance, when she appears to be far more loyal to him than some of the people in his alliance. It's pretty obvious that Brandon will. If he honestly thinks loyalty is the most important, he should have her in his core alliance.

Oh, for heaven's sake, why aren't those two women figuring out who told Coach they were voting for Mikala? They know who brought Mikala up to them.

I also don't understand why anyone would get all upset that someone was looking for the immunity idol. Isn't everyone going to do that? Isn't it just part of the game? It's like getting annoyed at someone attempting to steal a base in baseball. It's not like everyone isn't aware of the fact that there's an idol out there and it's an advantage to get it and that it's not against whatever few rules the game has to find it and use it.

And now Brandon just confesses? This is one weird tribal council.
    Hyper, sclilred1 and JavaJo like this.

Ugh I detest Coache
    Freedom, Justice & Equality For All

FORT Newbie

who goes tonite

Christine was voted out.

I agree with the rest of you. I don't know if something is being edited out? I just don't get Brandon's issue with Mikayla. The way they are editing it, I am really disgusted with him.
    sclilred1 likes this.

ugh Watching Christine and Stacey at Tribal made me want to send them to an island without a boat. Horrible, juvenile faces...eyerolls...gestures. Regardless of how it all started, they proved that those two would have brought that tribe down into chaos, so I'm glad evil-eyed Christine got the boot. Stacey's another troublemaker, and they never are good to keep around. Hope she goes soon, but I sense she'd going to stir the pot now.

Little Hantz needs to spend some alone time with Coach and become enlightened into the potential of others, himself, and the tribe Actually, that might not be a bad idea.

Regardless, at least their tribe didn't eliminate someone strong and loyal...they got rid of a troublemaker, and that's never a bad thing. Can't wait till next week!
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Assuming the edit is not completely off the wall, Brandon seems to be one of those creepy idiots who blame the woman for their own behavior. The kind who says, she smiled and said thank you when I opened the door so I knew she wanted to have sex with me, no matter what she said later. The kind who want women covered head to toe so they (the men) won't become aroused. Coach seems to understand what is going on, I don't know why he isn't trying to do more about it,other than saying he doesn't want Mikayla gone. Maybe he did tell the rest of his alliance what was really at the basis of Brandon's fixation on M,or maybe he told Brandon she'll go next....not even Brandon voted for M, right?
    sclilred1 likes this.

I dont see how they were the trouble makers when Coach was the one who lied and said they were going to vote for Mikayla, he was the instigator, Christine ans Stacey werer clueless as to who to vote for.
    Freedom, Justice & Equality For All

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast