+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree61Likes

Thread: 9/21 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: 9/21 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Well, to be fair, Brandon was the troublemaker since he'd lied to Coach about that.

So I can't believe Ozzy has an idol already...and it seemed to be in a place that part monkey Ozzy would find easier to get to than the others.
    Arielflies, KELBEL and sclilred1 like this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Christine could be back...my bet is on her vs. the poet.

When I thought Mikayla was leaving I had a fantasy that she went up against Brandon on RI and trashed him...and him blaming it on her distracting him with her body.
    KELBEL and sclilred1 like this.

Landscape Dept. at THE UNIVERSITY of OKLAHOMA Norman okieHOMER

Brandon reminds me of a stocker. He may say one thing, but the way he stares at Mikayla is creepy.

Imo Brandon he being HUGELY tempted by Mikayla and doesnt know how to handle being around her, so he would rather her not be there than to have her around camp and him falling for her (being a married christian and all).
    YO MUDA likes this.
    Freedom, Justice & Equality For All

My husband and I knew Brandon couldn't last more than one show without spilling to Coach who he was. He is some sickpuppy. Even dangerous.
    The mixture of religious zealot, reformed bad boy and "living in a fantasy of seduction that doesn't exist" is beyond
    comprehension. Yes, the show is edited to bits, but he is who he is and it isn't pretty. If I were his wife, I'd be afraid to
    live with him.
    I'm glad Christine was voted off. She always looks as if she just sucked a lemon. Don't think either woman will remain on RI very long.
    Loving Ozzy and his team. Don't hate Coach this time around.
    I'll be online lots this season.
    He sees every attractive woman as a temptress trying to compromise his fidelity to his wife.
    Please get rid of him, team. Don't you see from his way of thinking that he will hurt all of you?

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

I was a big fan of Russell but I"m not liking his creepy nephew. It's not fair to compare Mikayla to Parvati because she hasn't been flirting with people or using her body and feminine wiles to get some kind of game advantage. She's been working hard around camp and in the challenges. Brandon is the one with the dirty mind reading something into her actions that isn't there. I hope he gets exposed for who he really is and voted out real soon. Even if he's not kicked out for being Russell's nephew he has a real chance of being eliminated due solely to his own actions (keeping secrets, lying, stalking Mikayla, etc).

I love it when a team comes from behind to win. It just emphasizes that teams can never give up, no matter how far behind they get. The other team might hit some unforeseen obstacle, allowing you to make up time.

L'il Hantz is a flat out creep. Hate him more than I ever did the original troll. His attitude towards Mikayla was disgusting and I despised the way he tried to blame her for his sick attitude towards her. At least it was a teachable moment for my daughters. If Coach isn't completely done with Brandon for his flat out lie to Coach, which then put Coach in a ridiculous position at TC saying the two ladies were targeting Mikayla, then he's learned nothing. He is smart enough, I hope, to know there is no sense to the way Brandon is playing. Please, tribe, get rid of him. Blaming the woman for your own weaknesses, when she hasn't so much as looked sideways at him, is just sick.

GREAT come from behind win for Ozzy's tribe. Loved it!!
    sclilred1 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    L'il Hantz is a flat out creep. Hate him more than I ever did the original troll. His attitude towards Mikayla was disgusting and I despised the way he tried to blame her for his sick attitude towards her. At least it was a teachable moment for my daughters. If Coach isn't completely done with Brandon for his flat out lie to Coach, which then put Coach in a ridiculous position at TC saying the two ladies were targeting Mikayla, then he's learned nothing. He is smart enough, I hope, to know there is no sense to the way Brandon is playing. Please, tribe, get rid of him. Blaming the woman for your own weaknesses, when she hasn't so much as looked sideways at him, is just sick.

GREAT come from behind win for Ozzy's tribe. Loved it!!
    Great name for him..lol. It was a good come from behind. .. but I still dont like the past players, looks like Ozzie will go all the way like Rob.... ugh!
    Freedom, Justice & Equality For All

I think Ozzy will make the jury but he won't pull off the win like Rob did. As much as I find him eye-candy and respect his athletic ability, he just doesn't have the devious smarts that Rob used to win. Plus, his tribe isn't quite as in awe of him as Rob's were, so I think the minute they hit the merge he had better win every week or his butt is toast.

Hmm I guess I dont see Brandon as creepy.I dont know how many times I have heard various girls say they will use what they have to win.So he has point, the rest is very creative editing imho. Coach looked way too cocky, once again, I am not sure I like anyone to win this( okay perhaps Ozzy as I have a crush) LOL

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast