+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: 9/14/11 Show discussion---Spoilers if you didn't see the show yet

Re: 9/14/11 Show discussion---Spoilers if you didn't see the show yet

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    I don't think it is right that Brandon is blaming the woman because his body is attacted to her. I hate when people do that and the underlying reason is religion. Be a man, acknowledge that you have lustful thoughts and then shut up about it don't hate on Mikala about it.

Brandon is a wacka-doo-dee. I love Russell - his nephew is just too weird for me.

I found it kinda strange that a few of the contestants were playing in their jeans at the challenge yesterday.
    It can't be that cold in the South Pacific can it?

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    Brandon is a wacka-doo-dee. I love Russell - his nephew is just too weird for me.
    I don't like Russell and never made any bones about it but.......he is what he is and he doesn't pretend to be anyone else and he just lays it out there in total honesty and you can take it or leave it and even though I don't like him I do respect the fact that he doesn't play games and with him what you see is what you get
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Okay, I watched. I'm glad. And the booted girl was the right choice, she'd have been one of those that would make my teeth hurt. Good riddance
    Shoepie and AZChristian like this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    I don't think it is right that Brandon is blaming the woman because his body is attacted to her. I hate when people do that and the underlying reason is religion. Be a man, acknowledge that you have lustful thoughts and then shut up about it don't hate on Mikala about it.
    Oh boy. I wonder what Brando is going to say if he were to be around Mark/Gay Cop.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    I found it kinda strange that a few of the contestants were playing in their jeans at the challenge yesterday.
    It can't be that cold in the South Pacific can it?

If that is what production chose for them to wear to the island that is all they have other than underwear.

I liked Shenhar at first, when she spouted out a little rhymin'...but her attitude and performance sucked big time. And then to get p-o'd because Jim rolled his eyes at her comment, "I feel sorta bad"...prima donna. She'll last about five minutes on her own on Redemption Island. She left tribal council sobbing. wahhhhh wahhhhh.

I'm liking Sophie on the other tribe. I liked the fact that she voiced her 'suspicions' of Brandon, who, is a complete and utter fool if he thinks he can get through the season without the facts being found out about his familial connections. So proud of himself for snagging a fish that would be hard to find even in a goldfish bowl. Bad attitude to women, too. I'm hoping he won't last long. And Coach. Oh my, I've seen enough of him already. Dragon Slayer...????? Seriously Coach? Haven't the past two times you've played this game taught you anything about yourself? Ok, maybe a tadpole slayer, but Dragons? uh uh.
    I was excited to see Ozzie again, (I've stopped eating sugar, so eye-candy is the only sweet thing that works for me now), but again, he seems to have learned nothing about the game in his past two appearances. He claims to be coming in with a new strategy, but for him and Coach, the new strategy that they might do better with is to leave their egos on the chopper that brought them in. I guess that's asking too much.
    Mikayla, (a lingerie footballer? ohmygod. What is that????) seems capable, and showed well last night...if she's not too mouthy, she might do well.
    I liked Jim...(maybe because of his business endeavours!)...but I'd bet the profits of one of his medicinal outlets that he'll get annoying pretty fast.
    Keith didn't get much of an edit, (since Cochran/Shenhar got most of the camera time), but I was liking him, too.

Should be a great season, and TG BB is over, so we can get onto the real thing, here on Survivor!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    If that is what production chose for them to wear to the island that is all they have other than underwear.
    I did not realize that production told them what they had to wear. I wondered why that one lady showed up in a business suit but just figured there was some reason she chose to wear that. So, there won't be any bathing suits or changes of clothes? I always thought that they at least had another change of clothes in case everything on their bodies got wet.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan View Post
    I did not realize that production told them what they had to wear. I wondered why that one lady showed up in a business suit but just figured there was some reason she chose to wear that. So, there won't be any bathing suits or changes of clothes? I always thought that they at least had another change of clothes in case everything on their bodies got wet.
    Season 7 is when they started the 'clothes on their backs' twist. I remember that one guy had an expensive Armani suit, then there were the girls in dresses, and the guy who wound up quitting because he sold all his clothes when they got to their island and were allowed to bargain in a village for items back at camp (he was down to just his underwear I believe). Every since, I think that's how they've done it. I think they let them take sneakers, but that's it. Prior to that, they were allowed extra changes of clothing and luxury items. I think, though, that producers do pick and chose what the contestants wear out there, and even when they could take changes of clothing, the producers went over their selections and told them what to take.

Quote Originally Posted by Rembrant View Post
    John (I refuse to call him by his last name) ... was I the only one who found him creepy and disgusting, the way he was leering and looming over so close to Semhar's face when Jeff went to get the votes? This guy's gross.
    Actually it looked to me like they were doing the "grasp each other's hands for support before they announce Miss America" thing.

+ Reply to Thread