+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: 9/14/11 Show discussion---Spoilers if you didn't see the show yet

Re: 9/14/11 Show discussion---Spoilers if you didn't see the show yet

Did they all change their minds before or after Semhar started talking at TC? For all of them to have voted for her, it seems they would have discussed it first. I thought Ozzy was adamant about keeping the 3 girls together and had the others on board except for the 4 with Cochran. I wish they would show us stuff like how the vote decision was really come to but I know that wouldn't be good tv.
    Yup, with donuts!!

FORT Fogey

I was glad to see the red team did not bow to Ozzies request to keep Semhar. It was clear he was hoping for the women to be his alliance as Rob had success with this.

I agree Tilden, little Hanz made a huge strategical error in not coming clean with his last name. He could easily deny any connection. One tribe member already said she thought he was hiding something. Having to wear his T-shirt swimming is very suspicious. It will come out, he will claim he is not related and feared judgment about his name thus hiding it. That will not fly.

I wonder if we will see that the woman who initially searched for the idol, really found it. The hole in that tree was a very obvious place. The woman (Stacey) who we saw search there, did so with a stick. Of course she would not be able to tell what the stick hit!

The CBS site doesn't have the cast up for a reference as to who is who and what team. I miss the banners we used to have at the top of each thread.

Mikayla, way to go on the basket shooting! She is a valuable team member now. The red team would have won had Semhar not failed so miserably. One coconut away from victory tells that story.

I don't know why little Hantz doesn't show his name....I know its a curse in this game but I am sure Russell is NOT the only person out there with that last name and all he had to say was that he doesn't know the guys and he isn't related to him..yes its a lie..but hee hee..lol....no one one this show ever tells a lie do they

they more he hides it the more suspicous people will become and the more they will question him about it...just like last night when someone said they felt he was hiding something

but to give the boy credit he doesn't seem to be anything like his back stabbling nasty uncle troll..he seems to have a completly different set a values and it is these morals and values he should be judge on ....not on what Russell its like the son paying for the sins of the father and that hsouldn't happen but sadly it does
    Last edited by ButterflyFaery; 09-15-2011 at 07:17 AM.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    but to give the boy credit he doesn't seem to be anything like his back stabbling nasty uncle troll..he seems to have a completly different set a values and it is these morals and values he should be judge on ....not on what Russell its like the son paying for the sins of the father and that hsouldn't happen but sadly it does
    What you say you are and what you show you are are two different things. Brandon showed he is a complete creeper weirdo with his comments about Mikala. I think so far he's WORSE than Russel.

And all that talk trying to distance himself from his family? Methinks he doth protest too much.
    sweetpea, Shoepie and KatesMom like this.

I think they should call this season of Survivor Battle of the Hair. Seriously, both Coach and Ozzy's hair look great. Maybe this will start a trend for longer hair for men, but only if they have hair with great body, stringy locks need not apply.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Did anyone see the first 5 minutes? I missed them.
    It was scenes of the helicopter with Coach and Ozzy and then the contestants making their way towards the island on two different rafts (I think they were already divided into teams). Introductions of a number of the players as they paddled along (that's when Jim showed us his tatoos). When they reach the beach the helicopter arrives and Coach and Ozzy step out. Jeff taunts the players as to how do they feel about seeing these two again. Players are drooling over Ozzy and lukewarm about Coach. One of the women (Christine?) says they're just temporary, which put her on Coach's hit list. Then Coach and Ozzy break an egg, one with red ink, one with blue, to identify their tribes. Then we proceed to the challenge of Ozzy v. Coach.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat View Post
    What you say you are and what you show you are are two different things. Brandon showed he is a complete creeper weirdo with his comments about Mikala. I think so far he's WORSE than Russel.

And all that talk trying to distance himself from his family? Methinks he doth protest too much.
    I am with you all the way on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat View Post

I don't think it is right that Brandon is blaming the woman because his body is attacted to her. I hate when people do that and the underlying reason is religion. Be a man, acknowledge that you have lustful thoughts and then shut up about it don't hate on Mikala about it.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Rembrant View Post
    Mark, he already turns me off. It seems like he's trying to come across as Gary "Papa Smurf" Stritesky from Fiji, except that Papa Smurf was just lovable and likeable and you just wanted to hang with him and give him a big hug. Mark, though? Nope. I cannot put my finger on it just yet, but he's really just rubbing me the wrong way.
    Oh I want to hug them both!

Mark also turn me off a bit with his "call me Papa Bear", but he seems genuine so far. I love Gary "Papa Smurf", but on his season he was more of a background character. So far Mark seems to be want to be on top of things.

Mark did seen to want to hug everyone as much as possible on this episode though,

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    I think they should call this season of Survivor Battle of the Hair. Seriously, both Coach and Ozzy's hair look great. Maybe this will start a trend for longer hair for men, but only if they have hair with great body, stringy locks need not apply.
    I quite agree! If Im honest, I have a bit of thing for coach (I like older cultured men...my bad). He came off really well last night, straight down with tactics and
    doing really well physically in the challenges. He was only just behind Ozzy with the pole despite being 10 years older and wearing jeans! With his 5 alliance I'm not sure Edna was in it, although rancher guy, Hantz nephew and the russian graduate girl were....LOVE edna!

When watching I realised why Id forgotten who Ozzy was, he is so damn boring! He just looked doe-eyed at Semhar for most of the episode. I am so glad she left as all she did was pout and moan she was tired, she doesnt stand a chance on redemption island. Cochran might turn into a stephen (Tocantins runner up) if he gets his act together.

Excellent season so far!
    sparklete likes this.
    BIG BROTHER INSTANT CELEBRITY MIX- Just add Fame hungry Idiot.

Warning: Effects may not last.

+ Reply to Thread