+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: 9/14/11 Show discussion---Spoilers if you didn't see the show yet

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: 9/14/11 Show discussion---Spoilers if you didn't see the show yet

Dawn the English prof. wants to get the shelter built... getting bossy.... calls Ozzy Bob Marley (to camera).
    Last edited by PWS; 09-14-2011 at 08:32 PM.

How will Brandon, Russell's nephew, hide his relationship with those tatoos?

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Russell's nephew is on blue. The lingerie football player makes him nervous...she's being athletic, but not too careful about hiding her lingerie..he thinks she's a temptation... wow, that's YOUR problem, fella, not hers. Don't make it hers. She's climbing up to work on the roof.
    mom2 and JavaJo like this.

Welcome to Ozzy's Beach Party! Come on and join the fun! We may not have shelter yet, but we do have fun! LOL They should make a shelter before the sun goes down! lol

FORT Fogey

I think Coach and Ozzie are less polarizing than Russell and Rob were. Even people who don't necessarily want returning players--both on the show and in the audience--probably don't feel as strongly about either of them. I also think it's kind of interesting that they both want to play differently this time around. Whether they can manage it or not, it does show some insight on their parts that they realize what the weakest parts of their games are.

And yeah, I felt sorry for Coach too, and I thought it was nice of Edna to offer to help him carry stuff after everyone else just stomped off. Really, even if I wanted him gone, I think I still would have offered to help, since it doesn't make much sense to alienate anyone this early in the game. For that matter, his team really should have recognized that part of the problem with the puzzle was that their directions to Coach weren't as clear as Ozzie's team's directions to him were. They stuck to right, left, and center as directions, which are basically impossible to screw up and easy to hear.

Or maybe I'm just prejudiced toward Ozzie's team at the moment, because they seem to be capable of making me laugh and so far, Coach's team hasn't. I do kind of see the English professor's point, though. It might be a good idea to get started on a shelter ASAP, just in case.

Oh, yeah, and I think Russell's nephew is a pleasant surprise compared to his uncle. At least he seems less likely to sabotage his team deliberately, and that's a plus right there.
    MamaAmyG likes this.

FORT Newbie

who was speaking Russian to that girl on Coach's team?

Quote Originally Posted by cub412 View Post
    who was speaking Russian to that girl on Coach's team?
    That was Coach!

I'm liking Ozzy more than I thought I would this time around.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Whoa, Dawn is falling apart, and Ozzy doesn't seem very sympathetic on his face...says the right stuff , but his face isn't there. The detective is worried as he's the other old person on the red team.
    Coach thinks he's formed a solid alliance of 5 after a night time talk. I'm not sure who it includes..the rancher I think (who didn't like him at first at least), some women... I can't tell who is who at night.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Whoa, Dawn is falling apart, and Ozzy doesn't seem very sympathetic on his face...says the right stuff , but his face isn't there. The detective is worried as he's the other old person on the red team.
    Coach thinks he's formed a solid alliance of 5 after a night time talk. I'm not sure who it includes..the rancher I think (who didn't like him at first at least), some women... I can't tell who is who at night.
    I couldn't tell either but I hope one woman was Edna.

John reminds me of Woody Allen.

+ Reply to Thread