+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Brandon - South Pacific

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

Re: Brandon - South Pacific

Ok, this guy is waaaaaay creepy. I mean "serious issues" creepy. He shouldn't have been allowed on the show. I thought they did tests to screen out the potential psychos? Am I the only one who can all too easily imagine him grabbing a machete and taking a swipe with at at "wanton" Makayla? Or, alternatively, groping her in the middle of the night?

It seems that "trollism" runs in the Hantz family, it just takes many forms......
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

Ick - it's starting to sound like all of the Hantz guys have serious anger issues. I know that there was an "incident" where Russell punched a guy who was annoying him. Ok, could be an isolated incident. Now, it's come out that Hantz used to beat his wife, at least until he found Jesus. His wife, Candace, confirms it on her Twitter page - says they both hit each other... "yes we both hit each other before we had kids or got married obviously that's not even on our minds anymore." Twitter

There's also a posting from 2010 by Candace that details a lot of really sick stuff that happened.

This is really creepy - I love watching quirky characters on Survivor, but I want to be sure that they have been vetted first, so I don't have to worry about someone going crazy with a machete because "God told him to".
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Wow. Just checking out twitter now. Apparently there is no love lost between Brandon and his dear Uncle Russell. Brandon and his wife are tweeting a lot. Hmmm...

This is from the 23rd (the day after the last show aired)

@brandonhantz
    brandon hantz
    I HONESTLY MEANT NO HARM TOWARDS HER
    23 Sep via Twitter for Android

Russell's tweets about Brandon during the last show... LOL

russellhantz7 Russell Hantz
    @
    @JonnyFairplay @robcesternino If he keeps playing like this, he's not going to see another episode, period.
    21 Sep

Hey Brandon, whenever I said someone was going home, they went home. #Mikayla #survivor
    21 Sep

@
    @JeffProbst Such a good social player.
    21 Sep

Not one vote for Mikayla? I guess the temptation is still there. Congrats.
    21 Sep

Bad bad move. That's why he's not Russell Hantz Jr. #Brandon #Survivor
    21 Sep

@
    @sellers17 Uncle Russell would have never gotten rid of Mikayla
    21 Sep

Getting rid of Mikayla is a mistake.
    21 Sep

@lifewithken Definitely telling on Brandon. I think Coach will be honorable.... to himself.
    21 Sep

@KristaKlumpp I would have kept Mikayla cause she would have went all the way with me...
    21 Sep

Brandon - You're playing against Ozzy, one of the toughest guys in challenges. And you're getting confident? #survivor
    21 Sep

russellhantz Russell Hantz
    Brandon, you're supposed to seduce them. Aint you learned that from uncle Russell? #survivor
    21 Sep

russellhantz7 Russ21 Sep@KristaKlumpp Don't you wish you were over there running game on Brandon? #survivor
    And this gem? *shudder*

@JeffProbst You better start tweeting me back or I'm giving my number to Amazing Race.
    21 Sep

Still the same sweetheart he always was ...
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by RBmumsie View Post
    Ok, this guy is waaaaaay creepy. I mean "serious issues" creepy. He shouldn't have been allowed on the show. I thought they did tests to screen out the potential psychos? Am I the only one who can all too easily imagine him grabbing a machete and taking a swipe with at at "wanton" Makayla? Or, alternatively, groping her in the middle of the night?

It seems that "trollism" runs in the Hantz family, it just takes many forms......
    I think the only screening they did was "It's Russel's nephew? He's in!"
    cablejockey, waywyrd, mom2 and 2 others like this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I don't know how he was allow on the show either. He seems unstable. I had to mute the TV because of his Christian BS talk. He should be in Church 24/7, not Survivor if he feels that strong.

We're watching a young kid trying to find himself. Unfortunately for him and his family it's playing out on national tv. His instability and inner demons make for great tv and it isn't threatening anyone physically.

I was thinking he was a crazy nut, but then I came on here & see he's only 19! No wonder.
    Phil: Claire likes to say "You can be part of the problem, or part of the solution." But I happen to believe you can be both. Modern Family

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Obnoxious.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast