+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Brandon - South Pacific

Re: Brandon - South Pacific

I can fully understand why he would want to keep who his family is a secret...I sure as heck wouldn't mention it if I was related to that TROLL...I am sure it will come out sooner or later but maybe by then he has proven himself to his tribe that he is worthy and has earned the right to stay...

I mean face it ...if you showed up and the first thing you heard announced was that the kids was the nephew of the TROLL..that would have just put a target on his head without giving him a chance to show who he is I think all the players would have judged him based on who he is related too
    without even giving him a chance to show them that he is a much better person that the TROLL
    AZChristian likes this.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Fogey

He would have been much better off to show his tattoos and claim no connection. Obviously it has to come out and by hiding them he cannot deny his relationship with Russel. He may try but no one will buy that. Well, they may not have believed him in the first place either.

Just visiting this planet nanaslbkp's Avatar

I do admire him for standing by his beliefs and proclaiming Jesus as his Savior.
    mom2 likes this.
    The human spirit needs places where nature has not been rearranged by the hand of man.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Does he not go to the beach at home? He's just 19 with 19 year old hormones and a religion that makes him feel evil for "lusting in his heart"...so he's blaming her.
    Quote Originally Posted by RBmumsie View Post
    Well calling a woman "Delilah" because you're attracted to her, but you're "a married man" seems a bit much to me.

There is something very twisted about him. How creepy was it when he was hiding under where "Delilah" was building the shelter and peeping up at her? He just about had drool dripping from his fangs. That was almost stalkerish. It seemed sick. Him proclaiming his "religious beliefs" doesn't make me feel any better. "Religion" can be scary!

Twisted.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

And today she's just stripping to go fishing, in a very unsexy way, and he practically has an orgasm and blames her for her wanton ways.... jeepers.

Holy Moly! What a little CREEP! He gets a turned on by a semiattractive girl and it's HER fault cause he can't control his hormones! I pity the child he's raising with those kind of attitudes toward women.
    sweetpea likes this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by maryhse View Post
    Holy Moly! What a little CREEP! He gets a turned on by a semiattractive girl and it's HER fault cause he can't control his hormones! I pity the child he's raising with those kind of attitudes toward women.
    I pity the woman he had the child with---she obviously "forced" him to donate those 17 year old sperm...
    Really, if you can't control yourself, don't look! Get a grip, kid, you are 19, not in junior high.

Some people will blame anybody BUT themselves for their messed up behaviors. We've seen this kind of stuff before. I hate it when a person won't take personal responsibility.

And "Mr. Creep" carries enough of the family resemblance to be recognized, if somebody really would think about it. I see Russell in him.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I just watched yesterday's show. I get it now. Brandon has Jesus-sex demons. He is NUTS!

What a creep! Considering the odd relationships his uncle formed with young women on the show, I think there is something very wrong with all the Hantz men. VOTE HIM OFF SOON!!!!
    Prisoner of War in the United States of Halliburton

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast