+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
Like Tree76Likes

Thread: Survivor 23–South Pacific: Spoilers/Speculation

Re: Survivor 23–South Pacific: Spoilers/Speculation

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Ponderosa - that doesn't happen until jury, so unless they sequester those who leave early, he wouldn't have met anyone leaving after him.
    I was under the impression from posters on this forum/other forums and official cbs news that pre merge boots were kept together in a ponderosa/ponderosa type camp and booted from the location before merge/jury members arrived.

I think it might have been season 20 that spilled this inside info and carried it on afterwards.
    BIG BROTHER INSTANT CELEBRITY MIX- Just add Fame hungry Idiot.

Warning: Effects may not last.

Maxx put his spoiler out in a cryptogram. Luckily, I'm very good at them

The next Redemtion Island contestant is said to be a very close friend of Ozzy's, whose name starts with "E"
    Passepartout and AZChristian like this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Glad that Ozzy isn't voted out. As he would wipe out the competition if sent to RI.
    Merry Christmas!

Quote Originally Posted by Passepartout View Post
    Glad that Ozzy isn't voted out. As he would wipe out the competition if sent to RI.
    True...I wonder how he'll react to the blindside, though? His lady ripped from his arms?
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    Maxx put his spoiler out in a cryptogram. Luckily, I'm very good at them

The next Redemtion Island contestant is said to be a very close friend of Ozzy's, whose name starts with "E"
    Damn you beat me to it

Other Maxx spoilers for episode 5:

1) Miss E is blinsided by everyone apart from Ozzy at TC

2) Obviously Upolo win the meat chomping immunity challenge

3) As I spoiled yesterday, Stacey blabs to Savaii about Coach running the show

and most interesting of all....

4) Coach Finds the Immunity Idol (How interesting both returning players get the idols....)

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetBex View Post
    I was under the impression from posters on this forum/other forums and official cbs news that pre merge boots were kept together in a ponderosa/ponderosa type camp and booted from the location before merge/jury members arrived.

I think it might have been season 20 that spilled this inside info and carried it on afterwards.
    They have traveled together in earlier seasons. One season they were spotted in Africa. I think, after that they kept them in a location away from a tourist spotting.

Thanks for clearing that up shoepie!

BTW, I am rubbish at cryptograms, I put maxx's spoiler on in a solver...

1)Also to add to the fb friend thing, theres some photos of lil hantz very skinny in a hospital bed on survivorskills forums, apparently they were taken after he got back.

2) Theres also dates on there claiming filming finished on the 7th of july

3) Coach was spotted l 'not filling his ribcage even after being home for 3 weeks'

People from different places also seem convinced that Coach wins Survivor, However with his quite bitter remark towards Brandon on Twitter im wondering if he makes the F3 at all.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetBex View Post
    Thanks for clearing that up shoepie!

BTW, I am rubbish at cryptograms, I put maxx's spoiler on in a solver...

1)Also to add to the fb friend thing, theres some photos of lil hantz very skinny in a hospital bed on survivorskills forums, apparently they were taken after he got back.

2) Theres also dates on there claiming filming finished on the 7th of july

3) Coach was spotted l 'not filling his ribcage even after being home for 3 weeks'

People from different places also seem convinced that Coach wins Survivor, However with his quite bitter remark towards Brandon on Twitter im wondering if he makes the F3 at all.
    I missed Coach's bitter comment on twitter and this is the first I heard Brandon was hospitalized. Any more details on this? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I missed Coach's bitter comment on twitter and this is the first I heard Brandon was hospitalized. Any more details on this? Thanks.
    The post about Coach's twitter is the top of the previous page on this thread, #51 . As he lives in CA (I think) he posted it literally minutes after Survivor aired and he always posted around Survivor show time anyway. Someone also noted somewhere Coach's name isnt on his college soccer team page as head coach so they were speculating hes quitting as he has 'winners moolah'. Although his tweets seem to show hes still much being Mr Coachy.

The Brandon Hantz hospital pics are on survivor skills forum (google search of 'survivor skills forums brandon') then 2nd result down about 'contestant gatherage' . Scroll down to see a whole bunch of Brandon pictures. Brandon added fans to his facebook after coming home. The first 2 pictures were added July 13th and the 3 hospital skinny photos were added July 22nd. If any of you were wondering what his unfortunate wife looks like I think shes in the last hospital photo.

With the dates of prep/filming as approx May 19th-30th - July 7th according to the forum that makes him (and Coach via skinny rumours) late gamers.
    Last edited by VelvetBex; 10-10-2011 at 11:45 AM.

VelvetBex, for some reason I am not finding the pictures of Brandon when I try to pull up the survivor skills forum. It appears that survivor skills is CBS's website, so I don't see anything there that is a spoiler. Is it against the rules for you to post a picture of the skinny Brandon on this spoiler thread?

+ Reply to Thread