+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree76Likes

Thread: Survivor 23–South Pacific: Spoilers/Speculation

Re: Survivor 23–South Pacific: Spoilers/Speculation

Hey I know not many of you go on this thread but came across this today and its quite spoilerish in my view

Coach's tweet right after Survivor last night:

'What forms of manipulation have u seen today? I've seen religious and fear based manipulation in the past hour.'

Now Im thinking that relates to Coach's view of Brandon overall, obviously the Coach/Brandon alliance did not end well, and in that bitter tone in seems
    like Coach got 'hantzed' again....although I hope he wised up and booted that idiot.

Also, Maxx (accurate spoiler guy) posted on Survivor sucks to watch the players that have lots of airtime as they go 'deep into the game'

Coach,Brandon, Cochran, Jim and Ozzy have had the most....read into that as you will.
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    BIG BROTHER INSTANT CELEBRITY MIX- Just add Fame hungry Idiot.

Warning: Effects may not last.

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetBex View Post
    [snip]

6) The final 3 are Rik/Coach/Albert
    Is Rik the guy with the mustache in Upolo? If so, he hasn't received much airtime - yet- and gave a very PC answer at TC. Albert is just beginning to get airtime this episode. If those two join Coach - mucho airtime because of his status - then we should be seeing and hearing more of them in the next few weeks.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Hey I know not many of you go on this thread but came across this today and its quite spoilerish in my view

Coach's tweet right after Survivor last night:

'What forms of manipulation have u seen today? I've seen religious and fear based manipulation in the past hour.'

Now Im thinking that relates to Coach's view of Brandon overall, obviously the Coach/Brandon alliance did not end well, and in that bitter tone in seems
    like Coach got 'hantzed' again....although I hope he wised up and booted that idiot.

Also, Maxx (accurate spoiler guy) posted on Survivor sucks to watch the players that have lots of airtime as they go 'deep into the game'

Coach,Brandon, Cochran, Jim and Ozzy have had the most....read into that as you will.
    For sure! they will go deep into the game, the others are so boring. I dont think Brandon is an idiot, I think its edited that way. I heard Jeff say , that TC is sometimes 3 hours plus, we saw 10 mins if that.

Another spoiler (sort-of) that I saw yesterday is that apparently Keith and Whitney have been dating since they got back. They were seen laying together this week - and last week after Ozzy told Keith about finding the immunity idol, Whitney was the one Keith ran right to to tell. Just interesting to me as we haven't see a lot of them - but definitely seeing the younger ones starting to pair off this week.

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    Another spoiler (sort-of) that I saw yesterday is that apparently Keith and Whitney have been dating since they got back. They were seen laying together this week - and last week after Ozzy told Keith about finding the immunity idol, Whitney was the one Keith ran right to to tell. Just interesting to me as we haven't see a lot of them - but definitely seeing the younger ones starting to pair off this week.
    This doesn't surprise me. What I heard, and take it for what it is...hearsay: From Dawn's mother to my friend, apparently it was cold at night there and there were more than one couple that engaged in some heavy duty hanky panky. Dawn told her mother that she used to cram things in her ears so she couldn't hear what was going on, even though she had heard enough to know exactly what was happening. She didn't say who was with who. Or if she did, her mother wasn't saying who.

FORT Fogey

Thanks for these recent posts. I love that this game will heat up. Like the Keith/Whitney hook up, if true.

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    It's that old EDIT monster again I remember from season 1 that Jenna L. and Greg had been going off into the jungle to romp, but it didn't come out until after the show. The Powers That Be only show us what they want us to see.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Another spoiler (confirmed as you will see below) regarding the 5 core alliance, rik and coach...

Papa's bear's confession questions on the official site:

That was actually my next question - do you think you would've had a better chance on Upolu? I felt like you might have.

"Definitely would have. I like Coach as a person, he looks like an honest guy and looks like somebody I can bond with. Also with Stacey and Christine, even Rick. I don't know Rick, but these guys were older and definitely would've bonded with Brandon. A lot of people don't like him, but he's a Christian, I'm a Christian. Lot of different levels of diversity on that team, I would've done a lot better I think. But you can't worry about ifs or whens or whatever. I went out with a good attitude. I shook Jeff Probst's hand. They always say Jeff is like the 19th contestant and he is, he knows the game and for him to shake my hand, I was able to move on and say I did a good job. I don't walk away with any bad feelings. Obviously I wanted to win, but it is what it is, and I had a good time with it."

Thoughts

This is an obvious spoiler than Papa bear did not meet Coach, Brandon or Rik (likely the other 2 also) at ponderosa pre merge camp, so they make the merge.

Other titbits - spoilers and speculation from different posters/sources

1) Stacey tells the other tribe at RI her former tribes secrets (Brandon is Hantz, Coach is running the show etc)

2) Christine has 4 wins then leaves RI

3) The merge is 7 members Savaii and 5 Upolo with Cochran and Jim joining Coach's 5 and then Coach dispensing of them after.
    BIG BROTHER INSTANT CELEBRITY MIX- Just add Fame hungry Idiot.

Warning: Effects may not last.

Thoughts

This is an obvious spoiler than Papa bear did not meet Coach, Brandon or Rik (likely the other 2 also) at ponderosa pre merge camp, so they make the merge.
    Ponderosa - that doesn't happen until jury, so unless they sequester those who leave early, he wouldn't have met anyone leaving after him.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Another spoiler (confirmed as you will see below) regarding the 5 core alliance, rik and coach...

Papa's bear's confession questions on the official site:

That was actually my next question - do you think you would've had a better chance on Upolu? I felt like you might have.

"Definitely would have. I like Coach as a person, he looks like an honest guy and looks like somebody I can bond with. Also with Stacey and Christine, even Rick. I don't know Rick, but these guys were older and definitely would've bonded with Brandon. A lot of people don't like him, but he's a Christian, I'm a Christian. Lot of different levels of diversity on that team, I would've done a lot better I think. But you can't worry about ifs or whens or whatever. I went out with a good attitude. I shook Jeff Probst's hand. They always say Jeff is like the 19th contestant and he is, he knows the game and for him to shake my hand, I was able to move on and say I did a good job. I don't walk away with any bad feelings. Obviously I wanted to win, but it is what it is, and I had a good time with it."

Thoughts

Other titbits - spoilers and speculation from different posters/sources

1) Stacey tells the other tribe at RI her former tribes secrets (Brandon is Hantz, Coach is running the show etc)

2) Christine has 4 wins then leaves RI

3) The merge is 7 members Savaii and 5 Upolo with Cochran and Jim joining Coach's 5 and then Coach dispensing of them after.
    If #3 about who makes the merge is correct, then that means that Ozzy's tribe will be losing the next two immunity challenges, because they currently are even at 7 tribe members apiece.

+ Reply to Thread