+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast
Like Tree76Likes

Thread: Survivor 23–South Pacific: Spoilers/Speculation

Re: Survivor 23–South Pacific: Spoilers/Speculation

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    I think, personally, Brandon's worst nightmare might be encountered when he meets his Uncle Russell after this!
    Oh my gosh, that is hilarious. But I bet that you are right about Russell. It won't be a fun time being around either Hantz - whether it is Russell or Brandon's dad.

This was telegraphed last episode during the dad talk. Brandon doesn't care about the money, but how he plays the game from his religious viewpoint. Giving the idol to Albert may seem to him an act of altruism, which of course bites him in the you know where. For him to give the idol to Albert rather than Rick, Albert must have really sweet-talked him prior to TC.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fogey

I think Brandon is so twisted in his religious beliefs (Coach has encouraged this), that he unwinds. The kid is mixed up and sad.

I was not raised in any organized religion and have spent a lifetime of observation. From where I sit, I see people get lost in their own interpretation of what they deem "right" or "wrong" that they truely believe their ticket to "heaven" is in an action they take in any given moment.

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    Maxx's spoiler....just out:

Read it and know......

... Brandon wins immunity. He is safe. He cannot be voted out. Brandon is also…how do I put this sensitively? He’s also bat-**** crazy. He has a meltdown at Tribal Council. That is a rumor that has been swirling around since before the season began and it is a rumor that is true. From observing him all season reveal his insanity, a breakdown was not out of the question, but giving away immunity might be his crazy highpoint. I’m sure that Mikayla would disagree. Brandon give his immunity to Albert and is sent to Redemption Island.

Maxx also says that Ozzy beats Brandon and sends him to the jury
    I am new to this site and found it when so many of my favorite shows are getting ready to end. I have watched Survivor from the first show. I am glad to see this news that Brandon is being sent to jury and that Ozzy sent him. I like Ozzy because he is a great player. I have never been a fan of Coach and don't see him as the great player that Ozzy is. I don't feel that I have really gotten to know any of the players that are left from Coach's team except for Brandon so my hope from the beginning and continues that Ozzy wins the whole thing. JMO
    Minney likes this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

to FORT, Jaceegirl! And to the Survivor forum in particular. Earlier in this thread there's some stuff about who the F3 are supposed to be, if you want to be further spoiled. So far the rumored F3 are all still in the running, so the rumor has some credibility.

Thank you for the nice welcome and I will check it out.

I just thought about what the Hantz Family Christmas gathering will be like this year. Poor Brandon, makes me feel a bit sorry for him. Run, Brandon, run!
    Jaceegirl likes this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

PWS I have read everything in the entire thread and since Maxx has been spot on I guess I am going to end up disappointed. Nothing against Sophie, but I feel like I barely have gotten to see her and we are just about at the end. I enjoy players who are excellent at challenges and have at least some strategy to their playing. I have seen Sophie be very loyal, but then again why wouldn't she be. She has been part of Coach's alliance from the beginning and has not been under any threat. That may change in the future, but again we are almost at the end. The motto for Survivor is Outwit, Outplay, Outlast. If she wins then she can say she Outlast, but I don't see her being able to claim the other two. This is just my opinion and not meant to be negative to any of her fans.
    Last edited by Jaceegirl; 12-11-2011 at 09:40 PM.

Sophie's been good - she's been in a strong alliance with Coach and Albert, she's been working behind the scenes (while we've seen very little, the "recap/unseen footage" episode did show her convincing Albert to stick with the alliance), and she's won two individual immunity challenges (the only female since the merge?). She's not made any "bold moves" but she's not done anything stupid, either (that we've seen). She's no Edna, she's been a player, so to speak, so if she wins I'm all for it!
    Last edited by SugarMama; 12-11-2011 at 10:09 PM.
    Coco46 likes this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I agree with you both...we haven't seen much of her, but what we have seen has been good. Strategically her main input we've seen is her holding Albert back ... probably good for their survival.

+ Reply to Thread