+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast
Like Tree76Likes

Thread: Survivor 23–South Pacific: Spoilers/Speculation

Re: Survivor 23–South Pacific: Spoilers/Speculation

I think that's exactly it. From the beginning Cochran has wanted to be known as a big player, wanted everyone to call him by his last name (and we do!) and wanted to make the big move everyone will be discussing and analyzing (which he did). Was it the right move? Personally I don't believe it was. I still think, despite the fractured dynamics within his tribe and despite his status as the low man on the totem pole, he had moves he could have made. I think if he had gone to Jim and said "do you really want to be sitting next to Ozzy at the FTC?" Jim would have voted with him and Dawn to take down Ozzy. They would need to pull in someone from the other side, which despite Coach's assurances that would never happen, once the pagonging started someone would have been willing to flip just to see themselves last another week. It could have been done, but I think Cochran was too eager to make the big move and get rid of one of the meanies on his tribe. He was stupid to trust Coach's promises.
    Kocky_Kamikaze likes this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

TV is muted, but I just saw a Survivor ad, and they showed Cochran saying, we can take him out...implying someone big, like Coach. Sadly they didn't caption what the others said, so now I"m in suspense.

Well....Maxx says the Great & Powerful Oz beats Cochran (boo ), but we kinda knew that would happen. Edna goes to RII. This upcoming episode is the when their families visit.

Is anyone else beginning to get a little bored now?
    cablejockey and sparklete like this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

FORT Regular

Yup. Getting a little boring. My PVR (DVR in the US) has the info on the next episode and apparently a family member rubs someone the wrong way or something. Please dont tell me they found a way for Russell to get back in the show.

FORT Fogey

It will be less boring now that they are down to turning on each other.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

It's Brandon's dad.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Add It Up Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, Bejeweled® 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    Yup. Getting a little boring. My PVR (DVR in the US) has the info on the next episode and apparently a family member rubs someone the wrong way or something. Please dont tell me they found a way for Russell to get back in the show.
    Just to confirm, Maxx says not Russell, as JohnnyK stated, it's Brandon's dad that is coming. (Is he the annoying one?)

Yes. From what I read, Brandon's dad comes to camp and proceeds to freak out on everyone. I have no idea what about, but it doesn't sound like the apple falls very far from the tree in that family. I kind of feel bad for Brandon. He claims to be there to redeem the Hantz name, then he acts completely unstable and now his Dad comes on and gives us another Hantz to shake our heads at. Yikes.

FORT Fogey

As far as contestants leaving, who is supposedly leaving after Edna? Is that when Brandon leaves?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo47 View Post
    As far as contestants leaving, who is supposedly leaving after Edna? Is that when Brandon leaves?
    That would fit with the rumor that Brandon leaves or asks to be voted off. Not sure about this one. He may sense that he is next thus this move. He cannot leave soon enough for me.

Where is everyone reading spoilers from Maxx?

+ Reply to Thread