+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 253
Like Tree76Likes

Thread: Survivor 23–South Pacific: Spoilers/Speculation

  1. #181
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,117

    Re: Survivor 23–South Pacific: Spoilers/Speculation

    Cochran beating Ozzy at RI? Yes, please! That would be survivor gold. Let's see what kind of task they have to do. If it's a completely cerebral one, we'll know the show wants Cochran to win also. I've been impressed so far that the challenges aren't about brute strength, so the male/female duals are more fair. I wonder what a male/Cochran challenge will look like.
    JohnnyK and Fanny Mare like this.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

  2. #182
    Forum Assistant sweetpea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,964

    Re: Survivor 23–South Pacific: Spoilers/Speculation

    I think it would be hysterical too if Cocrhan beat Ozzy at RI. I love Ozzy, but I also don't think he's really cut out to play this game and his ego could use a little deflating, TBH. He takes this way too seriously IMO. Then can you imagine the b*tch-fest at Pondorosa? Ozzy would still probably want to sleep out on the sand!!
    SugarMama likes this.

  3. #183
    Ellie May SugarMama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,175

    Re: Survivor 23–South Pacific: Spoilers/Speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    Cochran beating Ozzy at RI? Yes, please! That would be survivor gold. Let's see what kind of task they have to do. If it's a completely cerebral one, we'll know the show wants Cochran to win also. I've been impressed so far that the challenges aren't about brute strength, so the male/female duals are more fair. I wonder what a male/Cochran challenge will look like.
    I'm thinking maybe an Essay Challenge?
    AZChristian and Alexxxx like this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

  4. #184
    Premium Member dagwood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    salt lake city ut
    Age
    43
    Posts
    19,181

    Re: Survivor 23–South Pacific: Spoilers/Speculation

    I think he could win because I can see Ozzy getting over confident thinking he could easily beat Cochran. It would be classic.
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

    #oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

  5. #185
    Forum Assistant sweetpea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,964

    Re: Survivor 23–South Pacific: Spoilers/Speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by dagwood View Post
    I think he could win because I can see Ozzy getting over confident thinking he could easily beat Cochran. It would be classic.
    I could definitely see this happening. It will depend on what kind of challenge it is, physical or puzzle-based. If it is like the one with Jim and Keith, Ozzy definitely takes it. If it is some kind of word puzzle or shuffleboard, Cochran has a good chance.

  6. #186
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    139

    Re: Survivor 23–South Pacific: Spoilers/Speculation

    Cochran hasnt even really thrived in Cerebral challenges. He seems more of a book smarts kind of guy that needs to "study" over thinking on his toes type of smarts.
    Minney and Fanny Mare like this.

  7. #187
    FORT fan
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    GA
    Posts
    168

    Re: Survivor 23–South Pacific: Spoilers/Speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    Cochran hasnt even really thrived in Cerebral challenges. He seems more of a book smarts kind of guy that needs to "study" over thinking on his toes type of smarts.
    Right. Cockran isn't a problem solver which is who thrives at the puzzle-type challenges.

  8. #188
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    50

    Re: Survivor 23–South Pacific: Spoilers/Speculation

    Good point

  9. #189
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    139

    Re: Survivor 23–South Pacific: Spoilers/Speculation

    If Cochran does indeed get shipped off, he made one of the worst strategical choices in the history of survivor. Usually going into a merge you can never trust the other tribe. Ever.

    The only time it may be smart is when you have the majority of Numbers like 5-2. You have to keep the remainders of the other tribe as a swing vote in case you need the numbers.

    While he didnt like the idea of having to pull a rock out, there wasnt much choice. Either way he wasnt winning. His only angle to win was portraying himself as the guy that everyone picks on and getting the pity vote.

    I'd be pretty pissed if the girl wins. She hasnt really played the actual game of survivor. She's done well in the challenges but hasnt really used any strategy. But atleast she can pay for her Med school bills!

  10. #190
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    13,531

    Re: Survivor 23–South Pacific: Spoilers/Speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    If Cochran does indeed get shipped off, he made one of the worst strategical choices in the history of survivor. Usually going into a merge you can never trust the other tribe. Ever.

    The only time it may be smart is when you have the majority of Numbers like 5-2. You have to keep the remainders of the other tribe as a swing vote in case you need the numbers.

    While he didnt like the idea of having to pull a rock out, there wasnt much choice. Either way he wasnt winning. His only angle to win was portraying himself as the guy that everyone picks on and getting the pity vote.

    I'd be pretty pissed if the girl wins. She hasnt really played the actual game of survivor. She's done well in the challenges but hasnt really used any strategy. But atleast she can pay for her Med school bills!
    I agree that Cochran made a mistake. He wanted, desperately, to make a move to go down in Survivor history. His odds of lasting were better with the rock. He was doomed either way really.

    We don't know much about Sophie yet, but we will. The filler episode this week shined a bright light on how little we really see. We did see her counseling Albert to back off on a big move so early, smart move. Since we think she is in the final three and may win, we know she did something right. The jury does not vote for anyone who rides coatails.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.