+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast
Like Tree76Likes

Thread: Survivor 23–South Pacific: Spoilers/Speculation

Re: Survivor 23–South Pacific: Spoilers/Speculation

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetBex View Post
    Hey guys, here are the f3 spoilers from apparently excellent source. Theres a huge riot going on about its reveal but hey....

F3 votes

Sophie (6 votes) ???, ??? , ??? , ??? , ???, Edna
    Coach ( 3 votes) Brandon, ??? , ???
    Albert ( 0 votes)

Albert gets roasted by the jury...hence no votes.
    I wonder what Albert did to get "roasted by the jury". Maybe he does shake things up in the next episode, which would explain Coach's outburst in the previews. If those are the three that make it to the very end, it will be interesting to see how Coach survived to make it there. I would have thought that he would have been eliminated before the final 3, but we will see.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Add It Up Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, Bejeweled® 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

I think you just take it literally. The guys band together and try to vote out the girls.
    The phrase "bros before ho's" implies that guys who stick together just because they are guys, are more likely to coin females as ho's. At least that's the way I see it. It's more of an insult to the "bros" than to the females, in my opinion... because guys who act like that are jerks.

That final three is awful. I guess I will just have to root for Coach likely. I don't really dislike Albert either.
    Survivor favorites: Russell Hantz, Ozzy Lusth, JT Thomas, Parvati Shallow and James Clement

Big Brother favorites: Daniele Donato, Evel Dick, Dan Gheesling, Janelle Pierzina, Will Kirby

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat View Post
    I think you just take it literally. The guys band together and try to vote out the girls.
    The phrase "bros before ho's" implies that guys who stick together just because they are guys, are more likely to coin females as ho's. At least that's the way I see it. It's more of an insult to the "bros" than to the females, in my opinion... because guys who act like that are jerks.
    I wonder why it is we see this "male bonding" more often on reality shows than the equivalent "chicks before pr..cks" kind of thing...

I don't understand why grown men and women still cling to the childish (in my opinion) gambit of men vs women. I understand why kids do it but why is it such a big deal for these adults? Seems silly to me.
    sweetpea and Shoepie like this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I think people seize on any way to form a subgroup that will stick together...and there's always one immature male that will pick that divider and others jump in to not be left out. I wish I could say that answers my question above, the implication being that the women are more mature, but I doubt it, given some of the women we've seen on the show. People seem to be clique-ing up much earlier in the show than in the past when they'd really get to know each other before joining up. Which is why some of the "groups" have some odd bedfellows.
    Maybe it's that men are (still) more likely to have been on (all male) teams than women are, and they just replicate what feels like a winning strategy.

I heard that Albert does get voted out during the game, so if thats true, I assume the one who gets no vote is Rick because he is never seen talking. Poor guy, I actually like Rick

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    I think people seize on any way to form a subgroup that will stick together...and there's always one immature male that will pick that divider and others jump in to not be left out. I wish I could say that answers my question above, the implication being that the women are more mature, but I doubt it, given some of the women we've seen on the show. People seem to be clique-ing up much earlier in the show than in the past when they'd really get to know each other before joining up. Which is why some of the "groups" have some odd bedfellows.
    Maybe it's that men are (still) more likely to have been on (all male) teams than women are, and they just replicate what feels like a winning strategy.
    Your answer certainly makes sense as to why there's so much men vs women strategy and I sure can't think of any other reason.
    I am also disappointed to see alliances formed so quickly, even on day 1. Seems premature to me because who knows what some of these people are like. It's a good way to get partnered with some crazy loons but just my opinion.

If true, I wonder why Edna voted for Sophie, not for Coach.

FORT Fogey

I like this final 3 and Sophie winning if this is true.

+ Reply to Thread