+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 253
Like Tree76Likes

Thread: Survivor 23–South Pacific: Spoilers/Speculation

  1. #101
    The British one... VelvetBex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Warwickshire, UK
    Posts
    610

    Re: Survivor 23–South Pacific: Spoilers/Speculation

    Thanks sugar! Ive been away so only just seen it. Im very much Pro Upulo so I hope the plan fails!

    Anyway, the Survivor sucks lot have been going nutty over the tattoo Ozzy posted on his fb (rumoured to have been done in Samoa after Survivor). I personally think its bull as samoan tattoos take a long time and are often less blocky and swirly feminine. Anyway, heres a picture of it in case you want some speculation to do before Wednesday...

    BIG BROTHER INSTANT CELEBRITY MIX- Just add Fame hungry Idiot.

    Warning: Effects may not last.

  2. #102
    Ellie May SugarMama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,175

    Re: Survivor 23–South Pacific: Spoilers/Speculation

    Maxx has the spoiler up earlier than usual (thanks, Maxx!)

    Ozzy beats Christine (as expected) and does a pretend yelling fight with Cochran (the Trojan Horse plan)...Ozzy returns to the game, and Cochran DOES give him back the HII (actually, I kinda thought he would)...Ozzy also wins first individual immunity challenge, so he has 2 immunities. However, Coach's tribe doesn't buy that Ozzy's tribe is against him, and Cochran doesn't (seemingly) "pretend to jump" as previously said....he really does! The plot thickens!

    Oh no No more eye candy....Keith goes.
    Shoepie and AZChristian like this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

  3. #103
    FORT Fan Daisoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    202

    Re: Survivor 23–South Pacific: Spoilers/Speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    Maxx has the spoiler up earlier than usual (thanks, Maxx!)

    Ozzy beats Christine (as expected) and does a pretend yelling fight with Cochran (the Trojan Horse plan)...Ozzy returns to the game, and Cochran DOES give him back the HII (actually, I kinda thought he would)...Ozzy also wins first individual immunity challenge, so he has 2 immunities. However, Coach's tribe doesn't buy that Ozzy's tribe is against him, and Cochran doesn't (seemingly) "pretend to jump" as previously said....he really does! The plot thickens!

    Oh no No more eye candy....Keith goes.
    So no more RI, right? Aww, I liked Christine, I didn't want Ozzy to win, he has 3 times to play!!
    I like Upolu, more than Savaii so I hope to see more members at the end!

  4. #104
    Ellie May SugarMama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,175

    Re: Survivor 23–South Pacific: Spoilers/Speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by Daisoo View Post
    So no more RI, right? Aww, I liked Christine, I didn't want Ozzy to win, he has 3 times to play!!
    I like Upolu, more than Savaii so I hope to see more members at the end!
    I don't know - I've heard rumors that they start it up again...anybody know?
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

  5. #105
    Read The Clue Bearcata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Edge of the Beltway
    Posts
    16,132

    Re: Survivor 23–South Pacific: Spoilers/Speculation

    Well, the spoilers said Christine was going home after sending 4 people home at Redemption Island and that proved wrong so I am willing to wait and see. I am secretly rooting for Christine to win (beat Ozzy). I will be rolling on the floor if that happens.
    Last edited by Bearcata; 10-29-2011 at 01:35 AM.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

  6. #106
    FORT Fogey Dragonlady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pasadena, CA
    Posts
    3,912

    Re: Survivor 23–South Pacific: Spoilers/Speculation

    I'm no fan of Christine but geeze, it somehow doesn't seem fair to me that she can be miserably alone on an island for so long, beat so many at challenges and then if she loses just once, she's kicked off. I guess I don't like RI. I would like it better if whoever won the challenge returned to the tribe and the loser stayed to face the next one.

    Even though she's not a fav of mine, I'd still like to see her beat The Great and Powerful OZ. I've reached my tolerance of him. He's begun to act like a god-like person, such as when he walked into camp, wearing the idol around his neck, at the Tribal Council, standing up prior to being told he was voted off, and many more times in the last couple episodes. I admit, he is proficient at many challenges but I just don't care for high and mighty attitudes.

    I wish Cochran had a more devious nature than he has and somehow didn't play Ozzy's gameplan. He has the brains but probably not that mean side it would take.

  7. #107
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    13,531

    Re: Survivor 23–South Pacific: Spoilers/Speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    Maxx has the spoiler up earlier than usual (thanks, Maxx!)

    Ozzy beats Christine (as expected) and does a pretend yelling fight with Cochran (the Trojan Horse plan)...Ozzy returns to the game, and Cochran DOES give him back the HII (actually, I kinda thought he would)...Ozzy also wins first individual immunity challenge, so he has 2 immunities. However, Coach's tribe doesn't buy that Ozzy's tribe is against him, and Cochran doesn't (seemingly) "pretend to jump" as previously said....he really does! The plot thickens!

    Oh no No more eye candy....Keith goes.
    Oh yes, things are getting good.

    Maxx clearly gets to see these episodes just before they air. I am not sure if I want to read any more of them because this one sounds like it would have kept me on the edge of my seat. It is hard not to look though.

    Rick is emerging as my favorite. I am fine with Keith going. He didn't add much to the game, for me. Ozzy's days are numbered now. His idol will be flushed the following week and he is next.

  8. #108
    Read The Clue Bearcata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Edge of the Beltway
    Posts
    16,132

    Re: Survivor 23–South Pacific: Spoilers/Speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    I'm no fan of Christine but geeze, it somehow doesn't seem fair to me that she can be miserably alone on an island for so long, beat so many at challenges and then if she loses just once, she's kicked off. I guess I don't like RI. I would like it better if whoever won the challenge returned to the tribe and the loser stayed to face the next one.

    Even though she's not a fav of mine, I'd still like to see her beat The Great and Powerful OZ. I've reached my tolerance of him. He's begun to act like a god-like person, such as when he walked into camp, wearing the idol around his neck, at the Tribal Council, standing up prior to being told he was voted off, and many more times in the last couple episodes. I admit, he is proficient at many challenges but I just don't care for high and mighty attitudes.

    I wish Cochran had a more devious nature than he has and somehow didn't play Ozzy's gameplan. He has the brains but probably not that mean side it would take.
    Oh. The Cock Roach has a mean side. Everyone who has ever been bullied or ostracized has a mean side and they never forgot and do carry that angry with them for life. If he has the opportunity he will take it and relish it.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

  9. #109
    Forum Assistant sweetpea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,903

    Re: Survivor 23–South Pacific: Spoilers/Speculation

    I agree, Coch has a mean side all right. His use of the term "stupid b*tch" twice this season isn't exactly showing a warm and fuzzy side to him. I think he is capable of getting really nasty.

    At this point I'm rooting for Albert and Sophie. They seem like the two most sensible people there, and they are obviously just going along to get along with all the Coach craziness. I hope they blindside him but good at some point. Ozzy I love to look at, but he's bothering me as well. His plan did make me interested to see how things turn out, but he's definitely going to need to keep winning II from here on out to stay in this game. Once they flush the idol and he loses? He's done.

  10. #110
    The British one... VelvetBex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Warwickshire, UK
    Posts
    610

    Re: Survivor 23–South Pacific: Spoilers/Speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Well, the spoilers said Christine was going home after sending 4 people home at Redemption Island and that proved wrong so I am willing to wait and see. I am secretly rooting for Christine to win (beat Ozzy). I will be rolling on the floor if that happens.
    The spoilers posted on here were from varying different sources, including the infamous now wrong boot list from realitytvspoilers.

    Maxx spoilers (weekly ones) have been dead on so far, so can be pretty much counted as concrete.


    So glad Upolo dont buy the scheme! Very wise move to get rid of Keith who is a physical threat after Ozzy . The spoilers of Coach/pictures of Brandon being as thin as heck may have been right after all.

    Cochran is also the only person I like on Savaii so Im glad hes possibly flipping! Depending on how things float Im guessing its Ozzy/Whitney next.
    BIG BROTHER INSTANT CELEBRITY MIX- Just add Fame hungry Idiot.

    Warning: Effects may not last.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.