+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 48 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 5/15 Show Discussion *spoilers*

5/15 Show Discussion *spoilers*

Time for the big finale. Please keep all show discussion in this thread until 1 am Eastern

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Re: 5/15 Show Discussion *spoilers*

Cheering for one of Rob, Grant, Mike, or Phillip. Although Rob really is the only one in the game that deserves it. Or Matt for outlasting every duel so far.

I'm going to try to follow Jeff on Twitter and monitor comments here. I'm not sure I can keep up with both places and grade papers at the same time. It's gonna be a tough night but I'm gonna try.

After a time, you may find that having is not so pleasing a thing, after all, as wanting. -- Spock, Amok Time

I think rob made his big mistake last week..I don't think he'll go to the finals unless he wins the challenge...

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post

Cheering for one of Rob, Grant, Mike, or Phillip. Although Rob really is the only one in the game that deserves it. Or Matt for outlasting every duel so far.
    That's who I'm rooting for, too. Hoping it's Rob, he deserves it. I give credit to Matt, even though he was a bonehead the second time he got voted off. But lasting this long on RI, even with heavier competition, says something. When does the RI person re-enter the game? I just don't want the girls to win. They deserve it least.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Thanks in advance for lots of details for us western folk. I'll be living with my finger on the refresh button until it comes on here!

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    When does the RI person re-enter the game? I just don't want the girls to win. They deserve it least.
    I'd guess that it'll most likely be the first event of the episode, making the F5. And I agree. If one of the girls did win though, I hope hope hope it's Andrea. Couldn't stand to see the other two win. At all.

Final duel coming up...you know it's going to be an endurance test of some sort.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    I'd guess that it'll most likely be the first event of the episode, making the F5. And I agree. If one of the girls did win though, I hope hope hope it's Andrea. Couldn't stand to see the other two win. At all.
    I'd rather see the girls voted off pre-merge get it over the two that are left. That's what I thought about RI, but couldn't remember. Not really crazy about someone re-entering this late, but oh well. Rob's ticked off everyone out there on RI, so whoever comes back will no doubt be after him.

You have to balance a vase on a see saw (teeter totter ) using your leg to keep it balanced.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 48 1234567891011 ... LastLast