+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 48 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: 5/15 Show Discussion *spoilers*

Re: 5/15 Show Discussion *spoilers*

Good job Rob. No way a guy that has played the game as much as he has would hold on to that idol.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

RI= Huge waste of time!

-Unknown Author-

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Hellz yeah!

And seriously? Did Natalie and Ashley vote for Andrea afterall?

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

And the girls didn't even go along with her! Andrea might learn a few things. If they ever do another AS, I wouldn't mind having her back. I think she could play a good game.

Rob had nothing to lose by playing it. If he wasn't ousted, it wouldn't have been any good. I hope Andrea sticks to her speech and doesn't vote for the girls in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Hellz yeah!

And seriously? Did Natalie and Ashley vote for Andrea afterall?
    Yup, because they have pretty much screwed themselves so far. At least they should have thought it out and said "maybe not Rob, but Philip". It's like they forgot an idol was out there. Wow-you could put a stuffed animal up against those two girls and fluffy would walk away with the million.

-Unknown Author-

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal View Post
    RI= Huge waste of time!
    I agree. I thought it might prove interesting and throw a wrench in the game. Probably the mindset of the producers, too, but it didn't. Hopefully we don't see it back. Matt could have turned the game around, had he not been such a bonehead, when he got back the second time.

Now who is going to win the challenge ? Rob or Philip must win for either one of them to be in the final..JMO

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal View Post
    RI= Huge waste of time!

In so many ways. I think because they wasted time on that, they didn't have the money or time to do the away from camp reward challenges that are fun to watch. In fact, a number of challenges this season were kind of dull.

They should have realized the likelihood of someone coming back from RI and being voted right back out was pretty great. If they were going to do it at all, they should have given the returning player a week's immunity to get back into the game.

I swear, this season they almost seemed to be making things up as they went along. I'm sure they weren't, but it seemed that way. For the past couple of weeks, the Ponderosa clips were more interesting than the actual game.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Quote Originally Posted by HotMomma View Post
    Now who is going to win the challenge ? Rob or Philip must win for either one of them to be in the final..JMO
    I'm thinking the next vote will probably be a tie. Which should result in the fire-making tie-breaker. Which will be interesting to watch.

Had Andrea won immunity, it makes me wonder how the vote would have gone. Would the 2 girls have joined her in voting off Rob? Or would one of them been ousted? Something they should think about. Phillip's a good final 3 candidate to have, so he was probably safe. I was thinking they might split the votes in case of the idol. That's how you keep an idol a secret and play it when it counts. I'm not as big a Rob fan as everyone, but I appreciate he plays the game and makes things interesting. It says something that he managed to make it this far, a second time, and his fourth time playing the game. He should make a Survivor how-to guide.

+ Reply to Thread