+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 48 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: 5/15 Show Discussion *spoilers*

Re: 5/15 Show Discussion *spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by straycat80 View Post
    I can't stand Rob; but I have to (begrudgingly) admit he played the game the way it was suppose to be played and he deserved to win. This was not my most favorite season of Survivor.
    Agreed!
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

well I am Happy that Rob won..

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Jeff asks the million dollar question-why didn't Ashley and Natalie flip on Rob. Apparently they knew he had the idol so that's why they didn't flip.

Andrea learned pointers from Rob if she ever played the game again.

FORT Fogey

WOOO HOOOOO...so happy for daddy Rob. Looks at those baby girls. Too cute for words. I'm beyond happy!!! Loved Rob from his first time on this show! Will be watching him on his new show!

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    Is that his fault? You gotta work with what ya got!
    Actually I don't think that his tribe were total idiots, they just recognized the value in keeping a veteran around long enough to get to the end. It worked for them.
    True enough, you are right
    No. It's not his fault-I too, wish I was surrounded by that many morons, my life would be a heck of a lot easier and I could be the head of a cult like following.
    I"m just glad they finally gave him a million so his face and the faces of his creepy family don't darken my survivor doorstep ever again.
    " I'm a Republican. I only seem liberal because I believe hurricanes are caused by high barometric pressure, not gay marriage."- Will Macavoy The Newsroom

Not sure if Phillip likes this speech Rob is giving about showing him love.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    This will probably be a record never broken.

Yes, and in no small part because most people can't come up with four times over the course of ten years that they can devote to this game (or any other one). I'm certain my employer wouldn't allow me to miss that much work to play a game (not that I would ask to do so, but if I did, I'm sure the answer would be no).

If Rob told Ashley and Natalie about his idol, how come we weren't told that?

I don't think Rob's daughter was saying "Daddy, Daddy." I think she was voicing her embarrassment, as a female, that these girls stupidly let a man use them right up to the end. Julie was totally right about that.

Rob is being all wonderful about how it was important to listen to Phillip. Really? He wasn't that kind when he was alone speaking to the camera.

Quote Originally Posted by redsox girl View Post
    True enough, you are right
    No. It's not his fault-I too, wish I was surrounded by that many morons, my life would be a heck of a lot easier and I could be the head of a cult like following.
    I"m just glad they finally gave him a million so his face and the faces of his creepy family don't darken my survivor doorstep ever again.
    Oh please, you know the minute one of those kids is old enough to sign their name CBS is grabbing them up for a future season of Survivor.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

Natalie thinks she's stronger than she thinks she is. Probst thought Julie was harsh. Really? Bitter, but we've seen worse.

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal View Post
    Oh please, you know the minute one of those kids is old enough to sign their name CBS is grabbing them up for a future season of Survivor.
    Well, they did do a family season of TAR

Dang, Matt cut his hair. I have to say, this is the saddest looking bunch. No one's looking happy.

Apparently Grant and Rob haven't healed their wounds. Probst says Grant looks ready to jump Rob.

+ Reply to Thread