+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 48 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: 5/15 Show Discussion *spoilers*

Re: 5/15 Show Discussion *spoilers*

Thrilled that Matt did not make it back into the game.

Thrilled that Andrea did make it back into the game.

Boy the two other girls were stupid not to make a big move. Thank God Rob used the Hidden Immunity Idol. I think just by showing he had it his stock on the jury went up.

Wow, who knew that Andrea and Ashley were such strong competitors. We certainly did not see it before.

Again thrilled Rob won the last Immunity Challenge. The only thing that can ruin this is the bitter pills on the jury voting Natalie the money because they think Philip is crazy and they hate Rob. Seriously, Rob played this game brilliantly.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal View Post
    Good for Rob. Please win it so that they can retire this kid from Survivor. Four times is enough, especially when I have to see anyone back to back seasons.
    No kidding. No one should be in back to back seasons, no matter who they are.

If Rob wins, they should never have him back. Four times, a win for him and a win for his wife ought to be enough for anyone. I don't think Sandra, who's won twice, should ever come back either.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Everyone's so happy and jubilant, and probably believing they'll be sitting next to him in the finals. He says, he wants Ashley and Phillip to feel confident they'll coming along. Now he needs to convince Natalie that she potentially needs to vote Ashley out. Hmm, I wish he'd vote Natalie out.

And Ashley is giving a confessional that she has such a strong bond she'd know if they she was getting booted.

Natalie makes good sense to take the jury, because she's done nothing, and can't seem to put a good sentence together.

I wonder how Russell is feeling.

Probably won't be such a warm fuzzy feeling at camp if Rob goes back with the two girls.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

"I have 7 sisters. None of them, as lazy as that girl right there."

I'm really hoping Rob forces the tie!!! Or gets Natalie to vote Ashley!

Natalie said she didn't go out there to make friends, but did. And she'd rather lose the game than a friend in Ashley Sounds like either a tie or a surprise.

So I'm feeling like Rob probably stands about a 50% chance of winning. Natalie has no hope, Phillip has no hope, only thing that can sway is Ashley, who wasn't the main manipulator/backstabber.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    Natalie said she didn't go out there to make friends, but did. And she'd rather lose the game than a friend in Ashley Sounds like either a tie or a surprise.

So I'm feeling like Rob probably stands about a 50% chance of winning. Natalie has no hope, Phillip has no hope, only thing that can sway is Ashley, who wasn't the main manipulator/backstabber.
    Not to mention basic stupidity.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    No kidding. No one should be in back to back seasons, no matter who they are.

If Rob wins, they should never have him back. Four times, a win for him and a win for his wife ought to be enough for anyone. I don't think Sandra, who's won twice, should ever come back either.
    What's worse is that we had Russell 3 seasons in a row. Too much. Besides, I think this twist of adding two vets, along with RI, sucked some of the life out of this season. Either have an All Star season or don't. They could have done another FvsF type season as well. This thing here just did not work.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Philip gives special agents a bad name!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I'm glad Ashley said she could have thrown Rob under the bus but didn't. She also said she can win over Natalie or Phillip. Hopefully Natalie's smart to realize Ashley's sort of throwing her under the bus.

FORT Fogey

Why is Natalie still listening to Rob? Does she seriously think that if she goes to the end with him that he won't turn on her in the final TC and point out that she didn't outwit or outplay and only outlasted because she rode his coattails?

Her chances aren't great against Ashley or Phillip, but there's no way she beats Rob. Actually, I don't see how she can beat anyone, unless it's just that people hate whomever it is she's standing next to at the end worse than they hate her laziness and stupidity.

I have never seen so many people without a brain between them make it to the final four. If I were on the jury, I'd be asking if we couldn't just vote to award the million dollars to a charity.

+ Reply to Thread