Re: 5/4 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Rob wins immunity but then is collapsing from the heat

FORT Fogey

Oh come on Rob. That's pitiful.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

FORT Fogey

Poor Rob. That effort alone deserves him to win the whole thing. My heart broke for him. True champion!!!!

It was over 100 degrees, I think he can be excused for feeling like that

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    Oh come on Rob. That's pitiful.
    Dehydration and heat stroke are actually quite traumatic. I've passed out from it during a summer bike ride and some people need to be hospitalized.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

FORT Fogey

For a moment there, when they showed Rob's untied shoelaces as he was going up those steps, I was afraid they were going to show him tripping and falling down that enormous staircase.

In the future, I wish they'd insist anyone whose shoes came untied in a situation like that to stop and retie them. If somebody had fallen, it could have resulted in a really serious injury that could have been avoided so simply.

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Jeff Probst tweeted that their team that tests/ practices on these challenges was wiped out by this one, and they were fully rested and well fed.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    Jeff Probst tweeted that their team that tests/ practices on these challenges was wiped out by this one, and they were fully rested and well fed.
    That tells me they might have wanted to reconsider it for safety's sake. They could have still done it, but perhaps make it a bit less steep.

Good grief....Rob thinks Phillip is good with words? I think he needs some more water. Phillip is barely coherent much of the time.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    They all stopped trying, except for Rob, Grant and Andrea. I can only imagine the pain Rob was in, excrutiating. He looked really bad when they got back to camp..his eyes were glassy

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus View Post
    Dehydration and heat stroke are actually quite traumatic. I've passed out from it during a summer bike ride and some people need to be hospitalized.
    I know all about dehydration and heat stroke. It's a constant threat where I live from April through November. If he was in real danger, he could have quit, called for Medical, taken care of it. What I objected to was his sappy crappy acting job. Oh poor Rob, who matters so much more than anybody else on the tribe. Everybody come help our fearless leader so he can turn around and whip our a$$es at final tribal council. This tribe doesn't have a collective brain among them. Rob couldn't be any luckier.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

+ Reply to Thread