+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Life at Ponderosa - Redemption Island

Re: Life at Ponderosa - Redemption Island

Two weeks in a row I've tried watching these videos and they're unavailable....frustrating!

Julie is really appreciating everything at Ponderosa - it's pretty neat to see. She's soaking it all up: getting spoiled w/the food, the beautiful sunsets, the pool, etc. Very refreshing. After hearing about her house being foreclosed on, seeing her loving this vacation and all that goes with it, is really nice.

Thanks for the link. I always enjoy Ponderosa.

Quote Originally Posted by french dip View Post
    Two weeks in a row I've tried watching these videos and they're unavailable....frustrating!
    Search for TheSonoerin on YouTube, that account has all the unavailable Survivor vids up

Just watched the three Julie segments. She's so bubbly and upbeat and in love with being at Ponderosa! David has had a great attitude too. I hope that rubs off on whoever shows up next.

Wasn't it bright daylight when Julie arrived at Ponderosa - met David, went to her room for the first time? Does it take them all night to arrive? It used to be the same night and they were always a mess for that first dinner.

They used to leave right after Tribal Council but now they leave after the challenge at Redemption, which takes place during the daytime.
    When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "Happy." They told me I didn't understand the assignment. I told them they didn't understand life. - John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Bit View Post
    They used to leave right after Tribal Council but now they leave after the challenge at Redemption, which takes place during the daytime.
    OK, I took another look at the first video. I thought it was nighttime during the first ride in the van but it was daylight. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by fijibeachbum View Post
    And, it seems that Ponderosa may again become more interesting than the show revolving around life in camp. Sad. I used to really love this show.
    I completely agree. It's five minutes until showtime, and I am not excited one bit...a new experience for me. I've always been excited about Survivor night since the beginning. Now I'm reconciling my checkbook as the show begins. It'll be background noise.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

FORT Fogey

Ponderosa is not going to give us much drama this year. It is a zap reunion. Interesting to see Steve's abdomen fill out with just one meal. The difference from when he arrived and later that day was notable.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast