+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: 4/20 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 4/20 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

I just watched last night's episode. Ugh.

Not having read comments on this board yet, I have to say I was amused that Julie hid Agent Whack-a-doodle's pants....not even knowing that he had stolen some of their rice! Good for Julie

I hate that the Zap tribe came to this, but I still remember Julie saying (after they threw the challenge to vote out Russell)), "I hope this doesn't come back to bite us in the arse" (my words, but close). I was wondering after the episode ended just how things might have turned out if they HAD won that challenge, then THEY would have been up by two, right? I don't recall exactly, but weren't they up by one when they threw it, making the two tribes equal? They tried to outwit the game, but got eaten up by the numbers. Sad.

I can't believe the gall of the Ometepe's to expect the Zap's to share their rice with them. Wasn't too long ago that, after the merge, when the rain was pouring down, the Zap's weren't allowed to sleep under the dry, tarp-covered shelter of the Ometepes. Pay back's a bitch.

At this point, I can only see an Ometepe winning, unless someone returning from RI makes it to the end (which I hope, any one of them will do ).

Of the Ometepes, I really don't care who wins. In fact, if it comes down to all "them" at the end, I'll catch up on my reading.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    Phillips FTC juror question, if he doesn't make the F3/2 will be nonsensical at best, and most likely have completely nothing to do with the game of Survivor. We'll be shaking our heads. Others will be laughing.

I wonder if production gave them a new rice container?? I agree, it was a stupid idea to put the contaminated rice in with the good stuff. That was a crazy suggestion, indeed. But they can't eat rotten rice or they will all get sick. Hmmm... I think production stepped in and we just won't see it.
    The girls were asking each other if they were going to eat the rice, and while they did, they didn't look happy about it. If production stepped in, they did it without the girls' knowledge or after that first meal. I'm not sure if they would step in, however, since there are other opportunities to get food (fish etc.) in the area. I don't think they've ever done that before, except when the season the entire camp was flooded out, and the survivors were given the opportunity to trade something (a tarp? I don't remember for sure...) that they already had for a new supply of rice, which they did. I could see them doing that, but just replacing the rice? I'm not sure they'd do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    The girls were asking each other if they were going to eat the rice, and while they did, they didn't look happy about it. If production stepped in, they did it without the girls' knowledge or after that first meal. I'm not sure if they would step in, however, since there are other opportunities to get food (fish etc.) in the area. I don't think they've ever done that before, except when the season the entire camp was flooded out, and the survivors were given the opportunity to trade something (a tarp? I don't remember for sure...) that they already had for a new supply of rice, which they did. I could see them doing that, but just replacing the rice? I'm not sure they'd do that.

It was Australia. They traded Colby's Texas flag for rice.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood View Post
    It was Australia. They traded Colby's Texas flag for rice.
    Yes, that's the instance to which I was referring.

During the previews showing Matt whining, it looked to me like he may have been already back in the game sitting on the beach. I don't have it saved to go watch again, but it looked to me to be their beach. Could he have gotten back into the game this soon? I could be wrong, but I thought I'd ask you experts out there!!

I really hope he doesn't come back, though. I wanted David to come back, because he's interesting and has some game. Mike and Matt sure don't. If Matt makes it to the end, I will be upset - he was voted out TWICE and should not have the opportunity to win after that. The first time someone came back from RI should have been it and there should be no more RI in my opinion. I also have thought they should keep the RI duels a secret, all along.

Oh, and Go Rob!

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus View Post
    She didn't do it as a Russell Hantz move, she did it because she's a petty, vindictive bitch, and if she had any moral core whatsoever she would be ashamed of herself.
    I respectfully disagree. She did it to rile up Phil. The Zapateras are singularily focused on bringing out Phil's crazy, and hoping that a couple of O's will see it their way. They said so much a number of times during confessionals.
    Last edited by spockwhat; 04-21-2011 at 11:42 PM.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Just adding to those who heard them say that the O pot had a hole in it, letting in moisture (mold) and maggots.
    I think I also heard Rob say to some of his group who were complaning about Phillip that he'd be good to take to the end....now Rob could have said that in a PI, but I think there were one or two people at least there. I was surprised as I would think that might raise red flags for his supposed allies, but maybe it is so obvious it would be more suspicious to say nothing.
    Julie hiding Phillips shorts may be annoying for the viewers...I much preferred them to baggy undies...but it definitely not an illegal act...vide Russell and the socks, the alligator shoes, Phillips stealing the Z rice on that same show, etc. It could have also been a strategic move, to cause him to slip over the edge, but actually I agree, it probably wasn't.
    8 people still on the show at the last episode???? Maybe that means we can pass on the traditional walk down memory lane.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    8 people still on the show at the last episode???? Maybe that means we can pass on the traditional walk down memory lane.
    With any luck they'll forego with the season recap show as well. Not interested. They just need to put this horrid season out of it's misery and move on as quickly as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat View Post
    I respectfully disagree. She did it to rile up Phil. The Zapateras are singularily focused on bringing out Phil's crazy, and hoping that a couple of O's will see it their way. They said so much a number of times during confessionals.
    yea but in the end she did nothing but punish us the viewers who have to look at his pink droopy drawers that I personally could do without
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rfromp View Post
    I'm sure Phillip believes that everything that hasn't gone his way in his entire life is because of his race and not because of his behavior and the way he talks to people. Just goes to show how delusional and self-unaware people really can be. Steve said nothing that could even be remotely considered racist or bigoted and yet he outrageously had to defend himself against those charges from Phillip at TC and I think Jeff is a coward for not calling Phillip out on how utterly absurd he had come to that convoluded conclusion.
    I agree! I did not think Jeff handled it well at all! He acted as if Philip had justification in his ridiculous rant. Jeff should have called Philip out on the whole thing and not given any credence to his tirade at all.

+ Reply to Thread