+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: 4/20 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 4/20 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie View Post
    I think Rob is making the decisions, of course, but he has a way of brainstorming the choices with his alliance that makes them think they are included in the decision making process. I will venture a guess that he talked up Julie as being the biggest threat to win II challenges. I can hear it now, she is smarter than Ralph and more physically adept than Steve. I adore Rob! He saw Julie as one to plant the seeds of revolt among his women.
    I think this is one area where the Rob detractors are not giving him enough credit, by assuming that the rest of his tribe are just mindless and weak-willed followers, who would fall victim to any strong personality (including Russell). To the contrary, doesn't Jeff always say that they look to cast all type A personalities in real life, who all think of themselves as leaders and risk takers? That Rob has ingratiated himself into this group and earned their trust enough to not only keep him around, but now is getting them to do his bidding by convincing all of them it is in their best interest, and is clearly (IMO) still liked by all of them personally, is a pretty neat feat.

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie View Post
    I think Rob is making the decisions, of course, but he has a way of brainstorming the choices with his alliance that makes them think they are included in the decision making process. I will venture a guess that he talked up Julie as being the biggest threat to win II challenges. I can hear it now, she is smarter than Ralph and more physically adept than Steve. I adore Rob! He saw Julie as one to plant the seeds of revolt among his women.
    I agree. And regardless of whom anyone watching may think is making the final decision, it was the right one concerning Ometepe. I doubt anyone on Ometepe felt Phil should go home yet. Yeah he get's on their nerves, but he is nothing if not loyal to his tribe, and that still counts until Zap is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by i_used2bophelia View Post
    I agree with you fiji, I think Julie was trying to demonstrate just how 'astute' P's 'people reading' skills are...(zero out of 10). What was it she said in her departing speech? That Redemption would be a relief after camp with Phillip...or something like that.
    As she was entering RI she said, "There's a poison in that tribe and his name is Phillip and it's kind of nice to be removed from it".
    "Never fry bacon in the nude"

FORT Fogey

Rob knows that winning is a long shot but he is going for it anyway. We know he must have been paid a nice sum to particiate and there may even be a clause for more for each week that he remained. There is no way he would do this a third time without some reward. And he is worth every penny!

FORT Fanatic

I can't believe the names Julie's being called, Jane did basically the same thing last season with What-His -Face's alligator shoes and she ended up winning the Fan Fav award. And that guy was way less annoying then Phillip has been, at least based on what were we shown.

I hope Matt win RI, comes back, goes on an Immunity run and steals the game at the Final from Rob. That would redeem the season for me, as well as make a lot of people furious. A win-win.

CBS need sto stop making up previews, they are basically lies. I saw one on Monday eveing that promised something big was going to happen on Wed. night-- what, Phillip lost it even more than usual ?? Big freakin deal. I wanted a blindside at Tribal or something that actually matters and we didn't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by waitforbigbro View Post
    I can't believe the names Julie's being called, Jane did basically the same thing last season with What-His -Face's alligator shoes and she ended up winning the Fan Fav award. And that guy was way less annoying then Phillip has been, at least based on what were we shown.

I hope Matt win RI, comes back, goes on an Immunity run and steals the game at the Final from Rob. That would redeem the season for me, as well as make a lot of people furious. A win-win.

CBS need sto stop making up previews, they are basically lies. I saw one on Monday eveing that promised something big was going to happen on Wed. night-- what, Phillip lost it even more than usual ?? Big freakin deal. I wanted a blindside at Tribal or something that actually matters and we didn't get it.
    Jane won fan favorite, but it was Holly who put the shoes in the river
    _(Moo!)

I guess it could end up with the last Zap member winning immunity that week and then the Omes would have to vote out one of their six.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

FORT Newbie

I don't think too many people caught the reference during Phillip's rant, but at one point where he threatens Steve, Phillip says something like" I can go off at any time, you should be scared of me, 'Im a Wing Chun man."

Here's where the reference comes from. The quote is around the 2:10 mark. Of course it could be just coincidence, but it does make me wonder how much of Phillip's act is just an act.

YouTube - WING CHUN FAIL at M-1 Global Tryouts; Thiago Silva wants Rematches: MMA Confidential

&amp;quot;SPYING&amp;quot; ButterflyFaery's Avatar

sorry I miss Wednesday nights with ya'll but I have so much fun over on Twitter with Jeff and his live tweets during the show

someone please give Phillip his shorts back...I cannot stand looking at those pink droopy drawers anymore

yea Rob has the power but I keep thinking someone is gonna wake up and realize that Rob has turned into a dictator and we all know what happens when people don't like the dictator they over throw him

IMO...Matt has earned a spot in at least the F6
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

I'm sure Phillip believes that everything that hasn't gone his way in his entire life is because of his race and not because of his behavior and the way he talks to people. Just goes to show how delusional and self-unaware people really can be. Steve said nothing that could even be remotely considered racist or bigoted and yet he outrageously had to defend himself against those charges from Phillip at TC and I think Jeff is a coward for not calling Phillip out on how utterly absurd he had come to that convoluded conclusion.

+ Reply to Thread