+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: 4/13 Show Thread **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: 4/13 Show Thread **Spoilers**

I guess we can only hope that Grant and Andrea buddy up and go get water or something, and Zapatera corners them and talks strategy. Andrea, with her alliance with Matt, has to know she's at the bottom of the 6, especially after Matt outted her to Rob. And Grant has to notice that Rob is eliminating everybody that does well in challenges, Mike and David tonight. That puts Grant at the bottom of the 6 also. I'm hoping Grant goes on a massive immunity run when they're down to their final 6 and gets rid of the Robfather toot sweet.
    This isnít the Sound of freaking Music weíre watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    Seems to me about the only way they could make this interesting again is to tell the remaining players that, from now on, they won't know who is winning on R.I. Meanwhile, they're telling the R.I. players that they're no longer playing each other--they're forming an alternate tribe, ala the Outcasts in whatever season that was.
    Yes! I always thought they should've been keeping the winner of RI a secret - imagine the speculation and worry it might have caused. I'd love to see how that would affect the tribe, focusing on the unknown instead of their own tribe and alliances. It could really mess things up. I think Matt would still have been re-voted-off, but that's mostly because of what he did when he rejoined the tribe.

And, I had to laugh right out loud about the holding hands thing! A big NFL player like Grant holding hands to be someone's buddy!! hahaha!!

Ok, I'm almost officially over this season. Rob did not like the fact he was called out at TC which was the best part of the whole show - that one second clip. It's going to be boring now - the Z's being picked off with O blindly following Rob. Grant had a brief moment but alas, he fell back into the cult.

I know Rob is in charge but the problem is that he seems to be turing into a dictator and sooner or later people revolt against dictatorship..and that will come back to bite him in the backside
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

I have to say.. this episode was pretty boring. Predictable and nothing surprised me. Even Phillip, who I've named as my fav this season, was getting to be too much.

I have to say...not knowing how long those fish were dead, I wouldn't have dared to eat them, either. They may be perfectly fine, but it's not a chance I'd be willing to take.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by annettejt View Post
    Ok, I'm almost officially over this season. Rob did not like the fact he was called out at TC which was the best part of the whole show - that one second clip. It's going to be boring now - the Z's being picked off with O blindly following Rob. Grant had a brief moment but alas, he fell back into the cult.
    As someone else suggested, the remaining Zapateras really need to get Grant and Andrea alone and attempt some deprogramming before it's too late. If they wait too long, the numbers will be so lopsided that it won't matter if they can get them to flip---and Grant and Andrea need to wake up to that fact too. They absolutely have to flip at some point if they have a prayer of making it to the final, unless one of them has an absolutely amazing immunity run. There's no way Rob's risking taking anyone to the final four that he cannot beat. His dream final four has to be Phillip and the two interchangeable Barbie dolls he has doing his bidding. He can easily beat Phillip in any argument about which of the two of them deserves to win, simply because Phillip has the uncanny ability to defeat himself in an argument. As for the girls, they don't have enough game for anyone to want to give the win to them. But Andrea's more likable than the other girls and Grant could argue that at least he outplayed Rob on the immunity challenges and for those on the jury who didn't want to hand Rob a win, that might be enough. He had to get rid of them, and they have to get rid of him before he does. If they get rid of him, his "goddesses" will be lost without him and Phillip will be either expendable or someone to keep around to beat in the final.

Really, Rob's game isn't as remarkable as the absolute stupidity of those in his alliance. If he'd tried to tell Ralph or Mike or David or Steve or anybody on Zapatera who made it to the merge to "buddy up" or tried to tell them what they could eat when they're hungry, they would have told him to stick it. He's very, very lucky he landed in a tribe with a lot of people who can't think for themselves.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    I have to say...not knowing how long those fish were dead, I wouldn't have dared to eat them, either. They may be perfectly fine, but it's not a chance I'd be willing to take.

I honestly don't know if I would have tried them either, but I wouldn't have appreciated anyone telling me I couldn't. Shouldn't, fine. But couldn't?

Speaking of which, has Rob gotten off his butt and provided any food yet? I'm asking, because I don't remember.

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

I don't think I can watch this again next week. I can't stand watching the Cult of Rob! The stupidity of his tribe, allowing themselves to be dominated and ruled over to the point of his controlling their food intake and bathroom breaks. Is this really happening? What the hell is wrong with these people?

It seems pretty obvious that they showed two votes tonight because it is going to be boring for viewers to watch the Zapetera's vote off the remaining Omitepe tribe one by one. We might as well wait until they are all gone, and then watch the ending when they have to vote off their own.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    I honestly don't know if I would have tried them either, but I wouldn't have appreciated anyone telling me I couldn't. Shouldn't, fine. But couldn't?

Speaking of which, has Rob gotten off his butt and provided any food yet? I'm asking, because I don't remember.
    I think he has a little bit at least. But he does do other things...he gathers firewood and being in construction, built the shelters. He may not be the fisherman, but he's certainly not laying around all day like the two girls do...lol.

I agree...I wouldn't have told them they couldn't. But I still love Rob. The fact that they blindly follow him cracks me up. Gotta admit...he's good and they are stupid.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

+ Reply to Thread